Nabela Noor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't know much about her except for the fact that she married a white guy and has been overloading on the pregnancy + baby content ever since she got a kid.

Reactions: 2
Everything about her life is aesthetic and for show. I find it all too much.

Reactions: 5
Everything about her life is aesthetic and for show. I find it all too much.
Even her child is basically used as aesthetic 😞
It also really annoys me that she also she's literally only a few months pregnant and rubbing her belly as if she's due to pop any day when it's actually because she's obese. I'm all for body positivity but not if you're essentially promoting an unhealthy lifestyle of hot chocolate stations and indulgent food on a daily basis!!

I can’t get over her hot chocolate station!. Nabela does use her child as a prop which is sad, and no doubt the new little one will be used as content.

Reactions: 3
i dislike her all white instagram aesthetic. it wouldn't kill to have some colour other than beige

Reactions: 7
I originally really liked Nabela and was genuinely happy for her when they finally got pregnant. But everything is just so BEIGE now. I didn’t realise there were so many shades of white and neutral.

And the baby constantly in white, with beige toys - how is that realistic lol. Her and Seth seem kinda fun and the house is beautiful (although devoid of any sense of being lived in) but it’s like her life and her house are all so heavily filtered or beiged-down to meet a particular aesthetic which is sad.

The level of neutrals she is dedicated to maintaining in every aspect is actually quite impressive lol 😅

There is already backlash in many of her comments from women who are mothers and feel inadequate with her Hallmark-like lifestyle, with other users comforting them (which is quite lovely because being a parent isn't easy). I used to adore her short home content during the lockdowns as it was so soothing, but like so many influencers it began to feel very artificial and sickly for me - you know when something is far too sweet and it leaves an acrid taste? I guess I got bored of the beige and every single moment being filmed and shared with the world - I worry for the baby being exposed so much online, as there are many perverts. I am happy she has had her baby and another one on the way, I hope they both grow up to be happy, strong and healthy!

Reactions: 6
There is already backlash in many of her comments from women who are mothers and feel inadequate with her Hallmark-like lifestyle, with other users comforting them (which is quite lovely because being a parent isn't easy).
i'm ngl if i was an influencer i wouldn't give any of these kind of comments the time of day because you can tell she uses creating this kind of content as creative expression and it doesn't mean it's necessarily her real life. i think it's unfair to creators to expect every piece of content created online to be relatable and realistic. personally nabelas pop videos aren't my cup of tea so i rarely watch them. but i do watch other creators who are home content creators, either cleaning or home decor type stuff, and i love when they have these perfect little videos. i find it so pretty and i do like the inspiration for home stuff when i find a content creator whose home style i love. i don't love nabelas home style at all, it is so boring to me - all white everything. other than being super overexposed i don't think there is anything wrong with her content. i just don't like her style personally. for example i really like inthefrow's home and amelia liana's home so when they make picture-perfect home content i find it enjoyable and inspiring regardless of if it is realistic or attainable for me personally. but i can also separate my like for their home content from my opinion of them as influencers itself. i have much more respect for creators who put in tons of effort to create good content compared to creators who do the absolute bare minimum and end up having terrible content yet put themselves on a pedestal for just being an influencer.

i do 100% agree about the baby tho. i really wish influencers would shield their children from their audiences. you can make baby content and parenting content without including your children in it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wondered if she had a thread in here. I came across a Reddit thread about her and did wonder if she’d made it over here.

Reactions: 3
Feel free to disagree with me on this, but I sometimes wonder why she doesn’t put more energy into getting healthier whilst planning these pregnancies. She’s definitely obese now which puts such a strain on your joints and organs, and then to add pregnancy on top of that…

I am not saying this to be hateful at all, but pregnancy is hard enough on a healthy woman’s body. Seeing her with a cane and struggling to move was awful.

Reactions: 11
Just coming to see if she had a thread after Shabaz getting slated for using one of her videos on tiktok

Reactions: 6
Just coming to see if she had a thread after Shabaz getting slated for using one of her videos on tiktok
The thing is, he was just making a comedy video and wasn't directly being rude about her, just things she was doing. But let's face it, she does do all this stuff to brag how she's rich anyway so he's not wrong. Nabela is also a narcissist and feels it's a direct attack on her and using her (what I think if fake) PPA/PPD to get sympathy for some harmless comedy.

She's probably also threatened that he is an enthinc minority who is getting popular and also has a personality. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10