Mysparklygreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seen this post I think, every photo of hers look the same. Don’t understand why anyone would want to follow her.. her home is so dull 🤦‍🥶

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand the silver with the rose gold, looks absolutely ridiculous 🤭

Reactions: 3
It’s just pictures of her spraying things and moaning that she can’t cope.

Reactions: 1
Hope most of her followers realise she buys them. 😂 she’s so up her ass, no personality.

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand this account! She defo bought her followers she grew so fast in the beginning. I can’t believe 100k people follow her and her tacky home. It’s the same pictures repeated but maybe with a different object in them.
She blocked me a while back as I asked her where her pink footstool has gone that she had been gifted from the luxury bed company. It Was a genuine question as she was saying how much she loved it and then was gifted a grey one from someone else and the pink one has never been seen again. She Obviously sold it or something that’s why she blocked and deleted my comment. Rose gold can look so nice but she’s made it look cheap and tacky.

Just had a look and she is most definitely buying her followers and likes all dodgy names house is a disaster how embarrassing

Reactions: 1