Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, thousands of parents manage to travel with young children and wait for their pushchairs to come around the conveyor, but not Claire, she thinks the pushchair should be brought to her on the plane as soon as it lands.

Reactions: 6
So, thousands of parents manage to travel with young children and wait for their pushchairs to come around the conveyor, but not Claire, she thinks the pushchair should be brought to her on the plane as soon as it lands.
And there is her AND Rhys. The way she is talking it's like its just her. Yes it's stressful and manic but just get on with it like the rest of us do! How about a baby carrier for each baby. She wears one, Rhys wears one. Frees up both hands then for Idris and bags.

I'll wait for her to suggest this so she gets put a link up to hint at getting gifted two!

Reactions: 4
So she could get 2 yo-yos and the clip that goes into the middle to make it a twin buggy. They are allowed on the overhead locker. We have one and have used it on several flights.

I suggested this to her but I doubt she’ll do it because A, it’s not free and B, she can’t moan!

Reactions: 1
So she could get 2 yo-yos and the clip that goes into the middle to make it a twin buggy. They are allowed on the overhead locker. We have one and have used it on several flights.

I suggested this to her but I doubt she’ll do it because A, it’s not free and B, she can’t moan!
Oh no, she won’t want a solution, how dare you even try to solve her dilemma…. Unless of course you can gift them to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really? We’re flying with Tui in 2 weeks time. That’s annoying but not end of the world.
Well, I think you should do a post on Instagram about this awful turn of events. Explain how TUI and your children have ruined your life, demand a full refund with compensation and two free holidays a year for the next thirty years

#itswhatclairewoulddo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has booked a holiday abroad, which not everyone can afford to do in the current financial climate and she Is moaning about it. She is such a horrible miserable cow isn't she. The woman doesn't know she is born!

Reactions: 2
Moaning again about people commenting on her post. She really doesn't like other people giving an opinion. She's quite rude too

Reactions: 6
Moans about how she's doesn't have any time but spends ages replying to everyone's comments!

Reactions: 1
Rhys must be so embarrassed. Can you imagine your coworkers knowing your wife is on tattle for verbal abuse, moaning and constantly begging for freebies?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a read of the comments on that reel about Idris starting school. Some of the comments are petty, I’ll agree with her on that, but why not just ignore them, take her own advice! But, the bit that is funniest, she’s made a reel about feeling sad etc, but she’s hated every minute of spending time with him, so this gives her the break from him she’s so longingly wished for, or does she prefer him now to the twins cos they just cry and don’t sleep when she wants them to?

Does she ever stop moaning 😩 she should think herself lucky she can afford to swan off shopping!!! The whole comment about them falling asleep in the car when they weren’t meant to was so passive aggressive 🤯… Most babies fall asleep in the car, they aren’t even 1 yet ffs. I seriously hope for everyone’s sake they do not have another baby.