MyAdventureToFit @tiffanyymagee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the *creator* of the 21 day meal plan. Lots of people lost weight on it including herself. Her ex boyfriend a personal trainer is who actually created it. She made a lot of money from it.

Then she started with supplements. Greens. And her entire group of 21 day meal planners would brag about not buying fruit and veg for weeks cos greens.

Recently she ditched that plan after randomly going keto. Within a week of going keto she was selling keto plans. She's still making money from supplements she doesn't use herself too.

She then did one meal a day and did manage to lose weight...but was eating 500-800 calories a day.

She's now carnivore because veg are the devil but if you've followed for a while you'll of been watching her binge restrict cycles for years.

She's not bothered about the scale but you hear about it constantly whilst she's restricting.

She also has a skincare line that is bullcrap. Her skin is horrendous.

She feeds her baby home made formula and her powdered greens.

I didn’t mind her cottage cheese and mustard vids at first. But there’s just something about her. I get mean girl vibes off her. She recently did a reaction vid to somebody innocently asking why is she always in her car, she just didn’t speak in the reaction video, so childish.

I didn’t mind her cottage cheese and mustard vids at first. But there’s just something about her. I get mean girl vibes off her. She recently did a reaction vid to somebody innocently asking why is she always in her car, she just didn’t speak in the reaction video, so childish.
It's just gone viral that she's a Scientologyst and she's blocking people and removing comments all day but not posting it.

Reactions: 1