My Grey Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her debt was £1711.00
So she could of cleared that with the desk, the espresso maker , the fags , the teeth ..... like come on wouldn’t you rather be debt free when you can?! and someone who’s done a 2.5 hour course I would now allow to mentor me for £50 a session.... lol
Teeth where #gifted. I'd of gifted them back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She uses most of her benefit money buying followers. For someone who has 12.9k followers she can only manage around 100 likes on a post. She also follows tit loads of people in order for them to follow her back.

Her voice grates on me why does she insist on talking like Mrs Hinch!!! I don't understand why she was gifted a bed did they check her following or what type of person she was.
I soooooo want to smooth out the creases on her duvet
That poor company sent her a bed and she’d chosen the wrong one and she sent it back!!! They sent her another.
How ungrateful to send back a gifted bed!

She uses most of her benefit money buying followers. For someone who has 12.9k followers she can only manage around 100 likes on a post. She also follows tit loads of people in order for them to follow her back.
She did a live and had been on about 15mins and had 11 people watching 😳

That poor company sent her a bed and she’d chosen the wrong one and she sent it back!!! They sent her another.
How ungrateful to send back a gifted bed!
Omg are you joking? How rude is she! She’s defo one of those begs that messages loads of companies for free stuff lol

• Wow
And begging for likes and comments now on her new post. Maybe the bed company aren't happy with the amount of business coming their way.
But the whole hinch wannabe thing goes through me, I think she's trying to be posher than what she is you never see much more of her house other than the bedroom. Everything seems dirty and thrown together, she needs to learn how to edit photos etc. I've no idea how she has so many followers

She thinks she is Del Boy, jack of all trades. The modelling phrase was weird. She never wears a bra! And you could tell!

Seems that plt post has been taken down 😂🤣
No mention of it at all on her grid!!

I’m not supposed tbh! She isn’t model material x

She’s brought them so admin said that’s why the thread keeps going.... although I hope they let us keep this one!! She has enough followers 😂 she has no engagement on any of her posts that’s why she has to ask for likes how awful 😂😂 I just can’t the teeth don’t even fit in her mouth 😂

I can’t watch her stories, they are so blurry and laggy. She’s definitely bought followers but I don’t know how because she’s skint

No it’s on there it’s on her personal one 😂😂 everyone’s like wow well done congrats like bore off

She probably sacrificed a day of fags for them. They don’t cost much you can get 1000 for like £3.99 lol

She’s brought them so admin said that’s why the thread keeps going.... although I hope they let us keep this one!! She has enough followers 😂 she has no engagement on any of her posts that’s why she has to ask for likes how awful 😂😂 I just can’t the teeth don’t even fit in her mouth 😂
I was wondering why there was no threads on her lol to me she was worthy of a thread lol

@admin Can someone help! Why has my grey home thread been closed for replies? It had a lot of engagement and she has over 12k followers? Can we make one in another section? I don’t get why it keeps getting deleted

locked by moderator.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.