Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch him? He can be a bit OTT sometimes with his reactions but I don't know why but I do love him šŸ˜‚ most of his videos are about Love Islanders but he does do videos on serious more important topics. On his recent podcast he spoke about the NHS workers who had died and he read out all their names he got so choked up. Bless him I cried listening to it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think heā€™s great. I donā€™t watch the love island/ reality tv content, but I like his take on serious issues.

Reactions: 1
Came here to see if he had a post on here. He is absolutely vile. Nasty arrogant money grabber!! Basically Quickly looks at other YouTubers content for info /gossip and then proceeds to stutter and ramble for 5 Mins,says ā€œdaily and constant content about 50 timesā€ then ends the videoā€¦
i find him extremely unlikeable and he really fancies himself. How the hell has he managed to gain that amount of followers ?!

Reactions: 2
I've noticed when he does lives he always begs for Super Chats.... so money hungry and arrogant!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just discovered this guy from the Love Island threads, only listened to two of his podcasts (about Love Island) but quite enjoyed them.

Heā€™s going viral today ā€¦ tbh the fetish work I donā€™t mind but how can you talk about racism and racial fetishisation and then be using slurs yourself