MsRosieBea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this the first time she showed her boyfriend? I remember under one of her videos a guy commented that he wrote a song to ask her out, I cringed so hard because I remembered she mentioned a couple of times in her vlogs, that she’s going on a date, spends time with her boyfriend etc. 🤣🤣 but they’re cute, I’m glad she’s not moving to London, all the other fashion related girlies who moved to London became carbon copies of each other 😩
Yeah oxford is a good place for her, she's quite countrysidey!

I thought that too re the boyfriend, I'm sure last time I saw her showing a guy it was some edgy looking fella on her Insta. She has shown a few guys before but they never lasted very long I don't think. I thought it was interesting that she mentioned that he's not at all camera shy so I wondered why she hadn't shown him before!

Reactions: 1
Why does she do her makeup so garishly?
:oops:
rosie1.JPG
rosie2.JPG

Too-bold and weirdly-elongated eyebrows, too-bold lips, too much very orangey blush. White makeup around her eyes, which makes them look tiny. Very unflattering hairstyle. Really her hair has looked bad for the last year, with the shorter cut and the bangs.

Her jaw and neck also look thicker or wider than they used to? She has a somewhat mannish appearance now, unfortunately. I think she may have gotten her lips done because she has a shelf line above it, and maybe filler in her chin and jawline because her facial proportions are just bizarre compared to before!
Makes me sad because she was so gorgeous before.
Now it's big teeth, big lips, big eyebrows, big jaw, big chin, big neck, broad shoulders....
As an aside, does anyone know if she got her breasts augmented at some point over the years? She has very narrow hips and waist and no bum, but quite large boobs comparatively. I think she has broad shoulders from swimming a lot.

Agree re makeup, she actually manages to make herself look unattractive much of the time. It's bizarre. Where can I see her boyfriend?

Edit. I think I just found him. Is he the ugly Turkish (?) looking guy. The one with huge eyebrows ? 🤣

Last edited: