MsRosieBea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen one for her yet but I used to love watching her when I was growing up. I think she’s very naturally pretty and actually posts stuff that she’s interested in. Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
I forgot about her! I used to like her videos, but haven't watched her in a while, she never rubbed me the wrong way but I remember a few of her videos were a bit boring so I stopped watching her for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely gorgeous. Love her style, love her fashion design talent. Find her personally a bit dull, but she could be more fun than she comes across in her videos... Some personalities don’t translate well on film.

• Heart
She is very very very pretty, but she is a bit dull. It’s cool that she is doing her thing with sewing.

I remember her, don't think she blew up or anything but I might be wrong as I haven't watched her in years. I think she's so beautiful!!!

She’s pretty but I agree she’s boring. Good on her for using her talent and education to set up a business and actually do something with her time, but I feel like her pieces are so samey. I know that’s the point of having collections and for them to be cohesive, but how many high-necked ruffled puff-shouldered long sleeved pastel cotton maxi dresses can one person put out?!

I wish she sewed garments in different sizes than just size 8. I would have thought she'd learnt how to do that at uni.

She’s pretty but I agree she’s boring. Good on her for using her talent and education to set up a business and actually do something with her time, but I feel like her pieces are so samey. I know that’s the point of having collections and for them to be cohesive, but how many high-necked ruffled puff-shouldered long sleeved pastel cotton maxi dresses can one person put out?!
oh yes. i grew tired, despite the amazing craftsmanship 😶

I wondered if there would be a thread for her! She's fairly inoffensive but a few things she's done have rubbed me the wrong way and made her seem a bit entitled.

When she moved back home after uni she complained a lot that she was struggling living back with her parents after being independent, despite having her own separate studio....
Everyone I know after uni had to either get a job as soon as possible so they could keep paying rent and afford bills, or if they could still live with parents were in their old childhood room with even less independence and space. She seemed a bit tone deaf to be complaining about her situation when it seemed very privileged, living with parents but with a significant amount of her own space for her to be running her business. I just wish she had acknowledged that she's lucky to have parents who own property with extra space for her.

I wish she sewed garments in different sizes than just size 8. I would have thought she'd learnt how to do that at uni.
This really bothered me as well, she constantly makes excuses about how it's harder to cut patterns for larger sizes. Sorry but I think if she can't do that yet she isn't ready to have her own brand, why not go and get another job in the industry while continuing to learn.

She also does that thing of 'some pieces will fit up to size 14' but it's not actually designed that way, it's just a sack dress so of course when there's more fabric it will fit more people. And she had her mum try on a dress saying she 'fits into' it, I felt like the whole thing was a bit shameful, making the point more obvious even that size 14 would just about fit into her clothes but she doesn't actual cater for them. I don't think women want to be told they might 'fit into' something, they want clothes that make them feel good!

Reactions: 4
I like her, but agree with others here that sometimes she's...maybe not exactly boring, but so low-key and maybe laid back that she comes off as boring. I also have a clothing design background, so I enjoy her sewing videos.
I was surprised with her latest video of buying a vintage car - I would have thought she'd be saving to move out to a place of her own.

I had a weird perhaps unfounded question/suspicion - does she dye or enhance her hair colour? Looking at various pictures over the years, the red colour changes dramatically! I wonder if like a lot of redheads, her colour faded a lot since she was a child, and she secretly dyes it, especially seeing as it's her signature.
Any thoughts? (If anyone is even reading this thread! haha!)

Also agree, very boring and can't work out how she has such a high number of insta followers but such low like numbers and engagement.

I used to love her content, but nowadays I agree with you guys. She seems a bit uninterested in YT for me.

I admire her chopping her hair so dramatically but I really don't think it suits her, it makes her face look completely different and way more angular than usual! It also looks so flat, whereas longer it looked gorgeous! I'm gutted for her!

I admire her chopping her hair so dramatically but I really don't think it suits her, it makes her face look completely different and way more angular than usual! It also looks so flat, whereas longer it looked gorgeous! I'm gutted for her!
I have a feeling (but may be wrong) that she doesn't like it either. It also doesn't suit how she dresses, and you can see that she's tried to change up her style a bit to suit her hair more!
It really emphasizes her long face.

I have a feeling (but may be wrong) that she doesn't like it either. It also doesn't suit how she dresses, and you can see that she's tried to change up her style a bit to suit her hair more!
It really emphasizes her long face.
Yes! I think it sits at exactly the wrong spot, hopefully when it's grown three inches or so it will suit her a bit better. I guess she was probably thinking it would be a classy look but she seems to have lost all volume. I agree that it really doesn't suit her flowy style, she's now wearing a lot of jackets and tweed which I don't think helps the look! I feel so bad for her! For all her privileged ways, she seems like a sweet girl who is just a little lost for what to do with her life

I loved her as a teenager, we are roughly the same age so I always envied how she seemed to know what she wants to do in life…that’s something I still do really 🤣 but I agree her content is so boring, I’d actually like to see more sewing videos or how she manages her brand, these small business videos are really popular these days…but I feel like she wouldn’t have much content about these and she was never about sharing much about her personal life, which I respect.

But I would be interested how much money she makes, she doesn’t have a lot of designs and it doesn’t seem like she sells out, she barely posts on YouTube or Instagram, so it’s weird.

Reactions: 3
I loved her as a teenager, we are roughly the same age so I always envied how she seemed to know what she wants to do in life…that’s something I still do really 🤣 but I agree her content is so boring, I’d actually like to see more sewing videos or how she manages her brand, these small business videos are really popular these days…but I feel like she wouldn’t have much content about these and she was never about sharing much about her personal life, which I respect.

But I would be interested how much money she makes, she doesn’t have a lot of designs and it doesn’t seem like she sells out, she barely posts on YouTube or Instagram, so it’s weird.
Yeah I think as she is just living at home she doesn't need a real income? She honestly can't be making too much as those outfits she sells are very time intensive and although expensive, with material cost she can't actually be making very much money at all 🤔 I do wonder what she does with her days, she must be quite bored most of the time

Yeah I think as she is just living at home she doesn't need a real income? She honestly can't be making too much as those outfits she sells are very time intensive and although expensive, with material cost she can't actually be making very much money at all 🤔 I do wonder what she does with her days, she must be quite bored most of the time
I just saw she’s working on something again but yeah, I can’t decide if she’s just not sharing everything or if she doesn’t have as much work.

Was this the first time she showed her boyfriend? I remember under one of her videos a guy commented that he wrote a song to ask her out, I cringed so hard because I remembered she mentioned a couple of times in her vlogs, that she’s going on a date, spends time with her boyfriend etc. 🤣🤣 but they’re cute, I’m glad she’s not moving to London, all the other fashion related girlies who moved to London became carbon copies of each other 😩