MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.
She is such A MASSIVE twit for doing that!!!!

Reactions: 2
I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.
I felt sick when I saw that....

Reactions: 1
She is blatantly turning into a wannabe stage school mum - the sycophantic comments about her daughter’s performance is cringeworthy. I bet she’s looking for someone to give her daughter her ‘lucky break’ judging by the way she’s peddling her on there

• Sick
I can’t believe this thread is so quiet for such an overpowering ‘wannabe!’

I’m impressed we’ve had no ‘conscious uncoupling’ from these two yet. Although I imagine that house would be something she’d stay in an unhappy marriage to keep.

Reactions: 3
Mustn’t have passed her probationary period with them, she wasn’t there long after her earlier redundancy

Interesting- Ancient and Brave have been vocally supporting Israel and Lorna (good for her) has been pro Palestine. Wonder if that’s it?

Not sure. It was end of Nov that she stopped liking their posts so sounds like she didn’t pass probation or she was managed out…

I was wondering what the cryptic posting was about as she shares so much normally. It’s tit to have lost two jobs in a year and must be worrying with most likely a stonker of a mortgage.

Attachments

Yes. It’s awful. I wonder what happened though. She’d only been in the job 5 months. I suspect it was a probationary thing…

I already found it weird that most evenings they sit in separate rooms. But this has blown my mind. Separate bedrooms too, begs the question why are they together?!
It is odd, I have friends that sleep in separate beds (one is a massive snorer) but they spend the evenings together. It does make you wonder if they are just together for convenience or the kids. It will be hard to reconnect when the kids have their own life as they become adults

I already found it weird that most evenings they sit in separate rooms. But this has blown my mind. Separate bedrooms too, begs the question why are they together?!
Yes it is strange. My husband I sleep in separate beds (best decision we’ve made lol) but we spend our evenings together. When do they communicate?? At the weekend when they sit together? Each to their own I guess, I personally wouldn’t share such information as it’s bound to attract questions I’m sure she isn’t up for answering