Mrs hinches effect

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to be on tv does she not? If that's her goal then she hasn't made it yet but I'm sure she'll somehow manage to do it like a book she just slapped her name on

She said she would not be doing any more tv.

I think it stems from the fact This Morning were going to have her as a regular but cut it short to just one brief slot, n ppl saw her real face and she's never lived it down. (not that i think anything is wrong with her face, but she clearly does)

Phill seemed to think she was nuts and Holly had barely anything to say !

She HATES her face, she won't go on instagram without a filter that makes her look like a cute little fairy alien, she changes her hazel eyes to blue, removes a lot of her chin etc so tv will be a no no for her.

She's even banned fans from taking pics of her at her book signing, it's professional pics only!! Which will be highly edited.. ridiculous woman.

Guess she thinks she only has a face for radio.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I think it stems from the fact This Morning were going to have her as a regular but cut it short to just one brief slot, n ppl saw her real face and she's never lived it down. (not that i think anything is wrong with her face, but she clearly does)

She HATES her face, she won't go on instagram without a filter that makes her look like a cute little fairy alien, she changes her hazel eyes to blue, removes a lot of her chin etc so tv will be a no no for her.

She's even banned fans from taking pics of her at her book signing, it's professional pics only!! Which will be highly edited.. ridiculous woman.

That’s really sad, and she can’t control all of it. She should stop trying.

Omg her fave isn't bad her voice goes through me when she does that screech thing. How vain though she should wear coloured contacts if the colour of her eyes bothers her that much. Someone's definitely going to take pics it happens what's she gonna do?

Reactions: 3
I agree, but she doesn't like her face.

She never shows herself without makeup and unless she's done up with the 9's. She even did full face and hair washed and curled, fake eyelashes, fake tan, filter etc when she had bad morning sickness!

If ppl post pics of her online when they met her and tag her, she doesn't aknowledge them. She even wore the butterfly filter on her pics during her hen night with family and friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree, but she doesn't like her face.

She never shows herself without makeup and unless she's done up with the 9's. She even did full face and hair washed and curled, fake eyelashes, fake tan, filter etc when she had bad morning sickness!

If ppl post pics of her online when they met her and tag her, she doesn't aknowledge them. She even wore the butterfly filter on her pics during her hen night with family and friends!
Quite sad that really.. how will she cope when baby Hinch is here..