Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recap Pols, I've been so busy in my not tend job!

Is that cleaning video for real?

She's acting insane.

Reactions: 36
I just went to look at mrs greedy thread I was shocked to see she only has 12 I was expecting more after her post. But I agree I did like watching her stories.

Mrs Hinch on the other hand she needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 21
If your job is affecting your mental health that badly, then take steps to leave it. Hell, I’ve done it more than once and I’m now lucky enough to have a job that I love. No one should have to work in a situation that is mentally crippling them.
Your mental health is more important than all the money in the world. Or at least it should be

Reactions: 55
I read that as Chers not Chars” and thought what the fuck is she doing with Cher

Reactions: 19
The comment on Greedys post

who she gonna pray to? The gods of the manky tracksuit? The Buddha of Cuntytown?

Fuckin give me a break

Reactions: 45
I can't like this enough

Reactions: 19
Roy is starting to put weight on, surely all them carrots can't be good yes they are veg but they have sugars in and if he is eating excess, I mean she gave him two then and then he's having his tea

Reactions: 23
She reminds me of one of those Bobbleheads. Bonus points for finding a picture of Sophie in the stationery cupboard (if you nose you nose)

Reactions: 32
Looks like thr weather changed from her fresh up friday shit... either that or the ww are in desperate need of a brush clean groom

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.