Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old then? I missed 15 frigging pages but she’s the same horrible witch.

Well that’s what happens when u go off having a life
Wish that was the case. a life wtf is that, I went to the shops

Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
You vile, abhorrent, offensive, money-grabbing, inhumane, repugnant excuse for a human.
[/QUOTE]

That is super harsh. Makes tattlers look bad, name calling in such a forceful way.

Reactions: 13
I’m now three threads behind I have been away all weekend and reliving my youth at the spice girls yesterday. Sticking kettle on and going to catch up

Reactions: 15
Not to mention the database that all the entrees will be put on. I thot about entering and then donating it to charity like she should be doing in the first place ..... and only ONE pram up for grabs .... what a stingy fucker. She could easily have bought 10 (that’s only 2 grid posts worth of earnings to her. Really really really grating in my tits now

Reactions: 7
You vile, abhorrent, offensive, money-grabbing, inhumane, repugnant excuse for a human.
That is super harsh. Makes tattlers look bad, name calling in such a forceful way.
[/QUOTE]

@Ozilla
And the rest of the quote, putting it into context?
Pretty sure that I'm allowed to voice that.
[/QUOTE]
Yup

Reactions: 2
A lovely member on another thread sent me a link to a One Drive copy Bedtime reading sorted, I'm sure it will send me to sleep!

Reactions: 6
Don’t think we will go there on the excessive name calling there, champ.

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

@Ozilla
And the rest of the quote, putting it into context?
Pretty sure that I'm allowed to voice that.
[/QUOTE]
There is no context needed for playground antics. Express what you like, just as we all can.

Reactions: 10
If I win I’m going to sell it on Shpock
Haha I had this exact thought! But I’m not going to enter ... I have an online persona I need to uphold

Also, I signed up to Easho during my Hinch craze. I have many regrets. The emails I get are ridiculous however I’m too lazy to unsubscribe? What even is my life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.