Mrs Hinch #332 Less grey, more beige. Soph still giving us all the rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be aware of Ron's development issues. She doesn't do anything else. Its not like she is busy. She must know its not standard.

Reactions: 4
I just think it's really sad that a man who was so keen on football (and good at it) that he appeared on a reality show has been reduced to kicking a dirty nappy around his gifted house. The kid had an Arsenal strip as a baby, why haven't they bought him a little football? Are you telling me there's not one single football in that house for the kid? Because I don't think we've ever seen one? Why not show father and son kicking a football together instead?
Now come on, you’re being a bit unfair. They did take him to baby ballers twice and he “absolutely loved it” but then they couldn’t go because of lockdown so what are they supposed to do? It’s not like they have the money to buy him his own football, or the outside space where he could actually play with it ........ oh, hang on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s getting so lazy!
Can’t even be arsed to write anything in Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do people really need to write lists for make bed or walk dog? Smh.
No one loves a list more than me but it’ll be chores I need to do in a day ( reminders like post that letter or call vets ) not every day things like “ get up “ “ breathe “ 😂
God I know I nearly forgot to breath when I got up today. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s getting so lazy!
Can’t even be arsed to write anything in Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do people really need to write lists for make bed or walk dog? Smh.
No one loves a list more than me but it’ll be chores I need to do in a day ( reminders like post that letter or call vets ) not every day things like “ get up “ “ breathe “ 😂
Reminds me of that old joke about the Essex girl who goes into the hairdressers wearing headphones. When the hairdresser removes her headphones to wash her hair she drops dead on the floor. The hairdresser picks up the headphones and hears a voice saying “breathe in...... breathe out ...... breathe in ........ breathe out” 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In America, kids buy valentine’s for all the other kids in their class/nursery etc. I saw a post in an American mummy group with a woman asking advice on which expensive make up palette to get their kids’ teacher for Valentine’s Day! So weird. It’s definitely trickling in over here too as American things always do.
I'm on an international mums group and people are asking what we're getting our kids and husbands for Valentines day. Umm nothing for the kid and the husband is getting a card. It like a whole big gift-giving extravaganza over there!

Reactions: 5
Wow where in the country are you that they expect 100 words at 2?! That was no part of any of my kids’ 2 year checks (I’m in Essex so it’ll be the same framework as Hinch)
Northern Ireland, I have 4 kids and it used to be 50 words at 2yrs then they changed it 5/ 6 years ago to 100 words ( which is alot!!) None of mine had that many words at 2yrs.

Reactions: 1
I really have this feeling they will move house. In the near future. This isn’t their forever home for sure..New baby on the way. There’s no room for anything else in the garden. Ron’s room is filled to the brim. She keeps Buying more stuf. For the house and she’s not going to be stopping any time soon.. also with the millions growing in her account, I wouldn’t put it past me that they’re in and out of right move or haven’t at least had the chat about potentially moving houses. Someone on here once said she’ll use the excuse of ‘privacy’. I just see the move happening for some reason..

Reactions: 8
🤣 he was on love island and yes he does look like Justin Bieber😆😆 not sure. Maybe! I’ll have a look later when the little one has her nap!
That was one of the first things they said about him (Luke) on Love Island the Beiner resemblance, but he is hotter than Beiber IMO.
I mean at least he does actually look like him unlike Inch I’m comparison to Tom Hardy (to keep on topic)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.