Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell asleep during the thedisdad ft. clean_honest_living live (oops ) did they share anything new? Or was it just a recap of everything that's happened so far? I can't imagine them sharing something bad enough for Hinch to go silent
Has nothing to do with them. Again, I’m sure someone mentioned she had a hair appointment today. Don’t those extensions take a long time? Or.... Maybe she took the afternoon to pump out a new book.

Reactions: 8
Thread name (if I can be so bold as a newbie)

Hinch is missing but not forgotten
Her hair is straggly and her zofloras rotten

Reactions: 29
The Hinchliffe’s are sales people, used to haggling and seeing who’ll blink first.

As said before, I bet they’re lying low deliberately and using the silence to whip up some concern amongst the ranks then return with some bullshit story and cheering from the adoring fans.

Reactions: 15
Nope, not a cleaning community cult member

Reactions: 3
Thread name idea

Hinchy twat, Hinchy twat, where has she been? She's fucked off to London to be told off by Gleam

Reactions: 26
More like she beats bugboy! She rules his ass!

Reactions: 8
New thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.