Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxy-roxy

For the fans of the dark strange and mysterious.

anyone else stumble across his tik tok and YouTube and binge watched over lockdown?

Reactions: 3

viikaa

I've been watching his youtube channel since maybe november! definitely addictive as hell.

Reactions: 3

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Ooooo super bored so was looking through nearly all the pages on here and this one looked interesting. So I checked him out. No I am hooked. Cheers me dears
Di you follow any other mysterious creators? He does a good youtube series too

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I just watched his freddie kruger upload oh wow gives me right creeps aparenty doja cat loves his content

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I really need to stop watching him as im getting nightmares lol but he is so addictive i get worried whenever people mention ouiji boards

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I just love this guys content, all the spooks and that, I watch oakley&sprags ghost hunting but this guy is just so addictive

mumz

VIP Member
I do like this guy and listen to his stories and yeah sone are real some are embellished
I get all that and I get he’s doing it for a living
I’ve followed him and like and sometimes
comment but just gotta say lolol his merchandise is crap lol. Not that i would wear or use any of it but the prices!!pure greed

mumz

VIP Member
Ooooo super bored so was looking through nearly all the pages on here and this one looked interesting. So I checked him out. No I am hooked. Cheers me dears

mumz

VIP Member
I have watched quite a few and some are really facinating and some weird but a couple have freaked me out lol