Mr David & Mr Ian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do deserve more!

Around 12.30 minutes in - Ian is a Senior Compliance Advisor and David is Head of Research for an educational charity.
(I had to go back and have a look as it was annoying me that I knew I wasn’t quite right 😂)

Hahahaha you're like me because it would have bugged me too, thank you

Reactions: 3
These guys have been the only videos I've enjoyed watching through lockdown, binged the whole lot of them. Although wish they'd do more while at Disney World, they haven't done the World showcase at Epcot, they keep saying they will, but never do it! I want to see them do it.
I love the videos where they try to talk themselves into doing the rollercoasters, very funny
Their recent roadtrip videos were good too, love the Q&A, want more.
Would love to see them do Tokyo, they're real Disney fans and would love to see their reaction

Reactions: 6
I love these guys, so genuine and so hilariously funny! I have watched every video of theirs and could watch them over and over!

They are true Disney fans unlike other vloggers out there and they really care about each other!

Recently someone contacted them to offer free wax melts which they declined and instead ordered from them!

Thoroughly lovely guys 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Delighted to spot that they now have over 5k followers on YouTube. They're slowly increasing week on week. Great to see and couldn't happen to nicer people. They make me LOL every weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love them both! They're so relatable and neurotic. Ian's nervous commentary on his first trip out since Covid to post a parcel was like my own personal inner voice lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The love they have for each other is so heartwarming. It's not in your face all lovey dovey but the little things they do for each other. I just love these guys

Reactions: 6