Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying that living a commune style life with other mums would be ideal! I reckon she’ll be separated from her husband by the end of the year. He seems to already be very absent from her life.

Reactions: 10
She’s now saying that living a commune style life with other mums would be ideal! I reckon she’ll be separated from her husband by the end of the year. He seems to already be very absent from her life.
She loves herself way more than she loves her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice monetisation of her oldest child's milestone birthday on stories today. She and her husband are minted already. How grabby? They don't need the freebie - let the kid enjoy her birthday FFS!

These instakids can't even have a birthday for themselves without being made to shill for something.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that she and Style Me Sunday are not following each other any more - they were all over each others stories not so long ago. Wonder what happened there? Anna seems to go in phases with friends.

Why is she appearing on then next series of celebrity Naked Attraction? She is married.

We don't need to see her minge thanks Channel 4.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is she appearing on then next series of celebrity Naked Attraction? She is married.

Omg what?? Noooooooo. That is kind of the nail in the coffin for her marriage if that’s true. I hate this programme 😫 absolutely the worst thing on tv and all that’s wrong with society (I feel quite strongly about it, don’t care how it makes me sound).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
excruciatingly bad PR advice to her on this one - why on earth would anyone want to go on that programme let alone someone well known.

It’s called being a narcissist 😂
I genuinely believe she is- so self centred- even when she’s taking to guests or people on podcasts/radio you can tell she’s not really listening to them, she’s thinking about how she can make it about herself.

Reactions: 4

The duck?!

She always was desperate for attention but that takes the cake.

She’s gone in hard on her face too and honesty, it just makes women look older.
---
I genuinely believe she is- so self centred- even when she’s taking to guests or people on podcasts/radio you can tell she’s not really listening to them, she’s thinking about how she can make it about herself.
She’s thinking of how she could make it about herself while turning it into a woe is me, word salad instagram caption.

Reactions: 4
Well that poor woman she met on the towpath has certainly been absolutely rinsed for content hasn’t she! Anna must have seen a walking £ sign when she spotted her. Probably sprinted half a mile to catch up so she could pat her on the shoulder and call it activism (for money, obvs).

Reactions: 1
Comparing her post from last night with her ‘red carpet’ stories, the difference in her appearance is quite amazing! Don’t know why this bothers me but for some reason I feel really annoyed 😂

Well that poor woman she met on the towpath has certainly been absolutely rinsed for content hasn’t she! Anna must have seen a walking £ sign when she spotted her. Probably sprinted half a mile to catch up so she could pat her on the shoulder and call it activism (for money, obvs).
That's if it even happened!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.