Momo Challenge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia Sawalha was just talking about this.

OT I'm still on the fence about whether Nadi and Mark need a thread on here. Sooo much of them bugs me. Anyone else?
Good shout I glanced at some of her stuff some months back. She seems a bit dezzy to get a show on ITV BE or something

Reactions: 1
Are we to believe it’s real or a hoax? Confused, however it has highlighted internet safety which is a positive.
That said my children and most of their school hadn’t heard of momo before the school had an assembly on it last week (before the hoax info came out). Where is the responsible journalism in this?

Are we to believe it’s real or a hoax? Confused, however it has highlighted internet safety which is a positive.
That said my children and most of their school hadn’t heard of momo before the school had an assembly on it last week (before the hoax info came out). Where is the responsible journalism in this?
It's a hoax or urban legend. Originated by a person in Northern Ireland on a post on Facebook.

If you watch the LordanArts video I posted, he even states that no way that things like this could pop up on YouTube easily. He's true crime, and raise awareness more so of missing people around the globe. Many disappear due to strange and weird circumstances. Due to the nature of his channel although a great following, lots of subs, high amount of views so in the category for being monetised. Most his videos are not due to the nature of them. YouTube don't scrutinise each one per se or think that's John uploading again let's demonitised but they track in whatever capacity for certain words to prevent making money from these subjects. So they will know doubt do the same for many videos, and especially those they deem suitable for children, on the YouTube kids.

It seems journalism just went to pot over this whole fiasco and ran with the story with no evidence what so ever.

Yep
Pretty much looks like it.
Some very gullible people around

Reactions: 3
Nadia Sawalha was just talking about this.

OT I'm still on the fence about whether Nadi and Mark need a thread on here. Sooo much of them bugs me. Anyone else?
Yep, start a thread ??????

What was the blue whale?
A series of challenges that would end with suicide. Contacted by a so called master who would get the person to do things starting off with mundane and ridiculous to suicide.

You have to wonder who comes up with these things , for good or bad I don’t have that kind of imagination.

You have to wonder who comes up with these things , for good or bad I don’t have that kind of imagination.
I have no idea. I mean momo is Japanese art at the end of the day!

The blue whale I think I guess if you are dealing with suicide of teens it's a hard subject to understand and we live in a society of blame culture.