Mollie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been seeing that girl mollie on live all the time? Something doesn't sit right with me,seems a little off. I cant put my finger on it.

I actually really enjoy watching mollies lives, there isn’t anything wrong with doing the rankings for her own independence especially when it’s always the same people in the rankings week after week who just blow their money on drink, drugs, fancy bags/clothing and those same people who are always in dramas or abusive to others. If you’ve actually seen her lives she’s actually really funny and has a great sense of humour. Good on her I say!

Reactions: 1
I didnt know that,I just saw a few videos of her saying some odd stuff.
What sort of odd stuff ? I’m not a massive watcher but I think good on her-I’m not a fan of the rankings or gifting but if it’s going to happen I’d much rather someone who’s genuinely trying to better their life and gain independence be up there than the rats that usually are.

I just saw a clip of her saying she likes watching people die,and running them over
---
I have just looked everywhere for this but I can't find it,it must have been deleted. No hate towards her at all,I just thought it was a odd thing to say.

Last edited:
I just saw a clip of her saying she likes watching people die,and running them over
---
I have just looked everywhere for this but I can't find it,it must have been deleted. No hate towards her at all,I just thought it was a odd thing to say.
If you watched the actual live then you would know she was on about GTA the game - yet the people who screen recorded it clipped out where she said GTA.

Been watching her battles she has her dad in his own ticktoks sonetimes inthibk she started off doing battles for independence and now smashing it against the beggy battlers lol