Model mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her videos?
What’s your opinions on her?
What does she do for work? Is it full time YouTube?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch her videos?
What’s your opinions on her?
What does she do for work? Is it full time YouTube?
Think she does actual REAL modelling still, not insta modelling and she does have a youtube channel

She seems really nice I think, and she’s so gorgeous! But I don’t know much about her if I’m honest. I enjoy her videos and I like watching how the house is coming along. Xx

I agree I really enjoy her home videos recently, she seems genuine too plus I like that she replies to comments, some other YouTuber think they are too big to reply x

Reactions: 2
I agree I really enjoy her home videos recently, she seems genuine too plus I like that she replies to comments, some other YouTuber think they are too big to reply x
Yeh she’s such a lovely girl isn’t she? Seems so down to earth and normal. They seem to be really working hard on their house too. Good for them I say! Xx

Not liking the full on Free People advertising. Funny how people lose their morals for cash, well if they have them. Free People, Urbam Putfittera and Antropologie all train their staff to use the key word Nick, to follow black women in store! Hundreds of people testifying it from arpund the world last week. Disgusting

Really? Where did you read that? If that’s true it’s disgusting indeed. I’m doubtful she would have known this, i have shopped at free people for years and had no idea. I loved the video but this does change my opinion on it

Really? Where did you read that? If that’s true it’s disgusting indeed. I’m doubtful she would have known this, i have shopped at free people for years and had no idea. I loved the video but this does change my opinion on it
google, or just look on the comments of their last instagram posts. Its disgusting and worldwide. Free people, Urnan outfitters , Anthropologie all owned by same company i believe.

Has anyone watched today’s mango and Zara video? Do you think she buys all of the clothes herself or gets them sent to her? How can she afford to buy that many clothes?!!

I think a lot of influencers, especially YouTubers order clothes for video hauls. They photograph and film themselves wearing the clothes and then send them back. I know plenty that do this.

Reactions: 2
She used to be an actual model, along side Rosie Wicks (Joe’s wife). They’re friends and Charlotte went to to their wedding last year. She does seem really lovely & genuine. She also reminds me of Cat Deeley!

Yes I remember seeing something on her Instagram. Rosie wicks also seems really nice, and gorgeous! Charlotte reminds me of holly valance, remember her?!

I like her, she is a great go to when you want to see what is new out there and how to style items. Her style is fairly classic but so is mine which is why I enjoy her videos. She also just got a very cute puppy.