Mmmmitchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think of Manchester's finest Mmmmitchell? I can't stand him. Comes across as incredibly arrogant to me.

Reactions: 1
My old boss works really closely with him and thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread!

I’m an mua from my point of view he has worked very hard but yes looks a diva

Whenever he posts make up stories it’s always someone else’s (a female) hand doing the make up. He then posts the final picture on his feed and doesn’t credit anyone, it’s always confused me? Is it his work or someone else’s?

Whenever he posts make up stories it’s always someone else’s (a female) hand doing the make up. He then posts the final picture on his feed and doesn’t credit anyone, it’s always confused me? Is it his work or someone else’s?
He runs classes and tutorials. What he posts is him teaching the female hand.

I really like mmmitchell, he came across as really humble and polite on the Jeffree Star videos he’s done. I’m a fan of his makeup, even though he loves a cut crease with concealer.

He runs classes and tutorials. What he posts is him teaching the female hand.

I really like mmmitchell, he came across as really humble and polite on the Jeffree Star videos he’s done. I’m a fan of his makeup, even though he loves a cut crease with concealer.
Yeah I like him too! It always really confused me when he’d post the final look as a photo and the caption would insinuate he had done it but I always seen a female hand ? love his work though and like you said always seems really nice in videos, good on him for a northerner!

Yeah I like him too! It always really confused me when he’d post the final look as a photo and the caption would insinuate he had done it but I always seen a female hand ? love his work though and like you said always seems really nice in videos, good on him for a northerner!
It is confusing, but a few videos he will show the MUA working or @ them, very rarely though! I think he’s lovely.

I bought a box 😂 not sure what I was expecting, of course it was just to get rid of unused stock…

There is 1 thing I’ll actually use (fluffy eyeshadow brush) but the blurshes aren’t my colour!

Ooo I’ve not seen this, can you fill me in?
People kicking off all over the shop bc they bought a makeup mystery box and they are coming with funny shades of items in that aren’t as useable as expected. He has a huge range of wacky colours so people were upset at getting black or yellow blurshes.

I bought a box 😂 not sure what I was expecting, of course it was just to get rid of unused stock…

There is 1 thing I’ll actually use (fluffy eyeshadow brush) but the blurshes aren’t my colour!
Can you give a little rundown of what was in the box and what colour the blurshes were? Are they a nice texture? They always look like paint to me

I don’t get the blurshes, when I see him advertise them on Tiktok, they look ridiculous.

I do quite like Mitchell, we have mutual friends and I’ve met him a few times at events and he always seems nice. I do want the tea on Jeffrey Star though and never have the balls to ask!

Can you give a little rundown of what was in the box and what colour the blurshes were? Are they a nice texture? They always look like paint to me
Yes ofc!

- the palette
- the mixing solution
- fluffy eye blending brush
- blursh in ‘where’s the spf’ (bright red)
- blursh in ‘blend and snatch’
- graphink liner in blue

I’ve only swatched those blurshes on my hand but I have another one I bought previously in a different shade (melon sorbet) which I like! It blends well

The mystery bundle is probably good for MUAs to grow their collection but I’m not an Mua! I’m just your average joe that gets sucked into TikTok shop 🙃

Yes ofc!

- the palette
- the mixing solution
- fluffy eye blending brush
- blursh in ‘where’s the spf’ (bright red)
- blursh in ‘blend and snatch’
- graphink liner in blue

I’ve only swatched those blurshes on my hand but I have another one I bought previously in a different shade (melon sorbet) which I like! It blends well

The mystery bundle is probably good for MUAs to grow their collection but I’m not an Mua! I’m just your average joe that gets sucked into TikTok shop 🙃
Interesting I think yours isn’t an awful box but unless you’re going to use the swirl palette and solutions you might feel hard done by especially bc both your blur SHES aren’t in typical blush tones.