mmmitchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find a thread on him? Forgive me if there already is! what does everyone think? I liked him but feel since he has been hanging with Arianna Ajtar it has cheapened him a bit. Cats are cute but dont know why he needs 4! Also how much money do we think he has? He seems to buy designer stuff every single day and has also rented out another appartment opposite his for more storage space?!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the big backlash he got on instagram the weekend for copying then not crediting a black make up artists work? He had to issue an apology video. Loads of people were posting stories about it and saying he is a fraud supporting the BLM movement and then doing this etc.

Reactions: 1
My kids went to high school with him. Was very involved in the drama scene at school etc. He was a really nice lad. None of my kids were in his circle but none have a bad word to say about him. He started doing peoples make up when he was about 14 and you could tell then how talented he was. He comes from a really lovely, down to earth family who he is very close with

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He ripped people off when he had his Black Friday sale and he released a mini eyeshadow palette, he had a deal where you could buy the eye and face brush set and get the mini eyeshadow palette for free but it cost £71.50 for it. I checked and if you were to buy it separately it’d only cost £55, he’s ripping people off £16.50 and making them feel like they’re getting a deal when in reality it’s cheaper to buy them individually. Even now if you look at the bundles the calculate how much it’d cost individually and I bet it’s cheaper than the actual bundle

Does anyone know why he's moving back home from Bristol? Has he broke up with conor? I hope not, I liked them together, but you could tell he wouldn't make it in Bristol full time. Too much of his life is up north.

Reactions: 5
anyone know where his new apartment is??????? banging!!
I used to live over the road. Avro, Binns Place penthouse apartment, Manchester. £800k and it overlooks Aldi car park 🙃 Its a super nice place but it’s surrounding streets are a bit rough and it’s right on the noisy/polluted ring road. It’s an old renovated mill x

• Wow
I used to live over the road. Avro, Binns Place penthouse apartment, Manchester. £800k and it overlooks Aldi car park 🙃 Its a super nice place but it’s surrounding streets are a bit rough and it’s right on the noisy/polluted ring road. It’s an old renovated mill x
Ah just looked on Zoopla looks like he’s paying around £3500pm rent for it. Can’t believe it overlooks Aldi in Ancoats for that price.