Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only seen sinews mentioned on the Naomi bouncy blows thread. Please can you share sineads insta handle. I can’t find her

Thanks

Lmaooooo same. Wonder if she got confronted? Also just seen your other post - it’s yourdreamcometruexx on uk punting

Just fell down a rabbit hole reading her reviews. Lots of people commenting it's the girl off insta/big brother but others saying it can't be and someone is using her pics 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just fell down a rabbit hole reading her reviews. Lots of people commenting it's the girl off insta/big brother but others saying it can't be and someone is using her pics 😅

I read through those reviews the other day when it was mentioned on this thread. I can’t get my head around whether it’s her or not as some were saying it’s not the girl from the pics and there was a guy who wouldn’t confirm it’s her.

There’s a few people that have been on this thread in the past that have said they’ve seen her in apartments at random locations (Glasgow, London etc) letting various different men in one after another 🤔 so I’m not too sure.

Reactions: 2
Also I remember her neighbour who came on here was wondering why there was different men coming out of her house at all hours. So she has definitely been spotted doing it

I think also her adult work location has correlated to where she’s been seen on her stories.

Reactions: 5
It’s her, absolutely no doubt. It’s funny that she reads her and openly denies some of the rumours on her insta.. but won’t address this one.

Reactions: 6
She reads here a lot. Anyone remember when someone on here said her pregnancy/miscarriage was fake so she posts photos on her Instagram of her alleged miscarriage. absolutely raging that someone questioned it. It took her about an hour between that comment being posted on here and her raging on her stories.

Reactions: 4
She reads here a lot. Anyone remember when someone on here said her pregnancy/miscarriage was fake so she posts photos on her Instagram of her alleged miscarriage. absolutely raging that someone questioned it. It took her about an hour between that comment being posted on here and her raging on her stories.
Or when she was asking the tattle neighbour to come and say hi at the neighbourhood BBQ
---
She was also fuming when someone said she smelt fishy downstairs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or when she was asking the tattle neighbour to come and say hi at the neighbourhood BBQ
---
She was also fuming when someone said she smelt fishy downstairs 🤣🤣
Also, when someone in the review called her a 'chubby' chav she then posted she was on a diet!

• Haha
Looooool. And remember the Priya stories? I still wanna know who Priya is 🤔 and that Igor was obsessed with her and had her as his lock screen 🤣

• Haha
Is she that dim to think that we can’t tell that the ‘designer jewellery’ business she posts on her stories everyday is hers?! Surely she can’t be that thick

• Haha
So this year she’s bought her dream car and has apparently saved a load for a house deposit.

Good luck with that mortgage then where you have to prove how you make your income as I doubt they’ll accept prostitute as a job.

• Haha
So this year she’s bought her dream car and has apparently saved a load for a house deposit.

Good luck with that mortgage then where you have to prove how you make your income as I doubt they’ll accept prostitute as a job.
I wouldnt be so sure of that. As long she is registered self employed, has a steady income and can produce her accounts thats what lenders are interested in. Think alot has changed since the pandemic, people looking for alternative income and obviously the ever growing OF site.
Not speaking from experience here, maybe someone will come along with more knowledge on the subject.

Reactions: 8
I wouldnt be so sure of that. As long she is registered self employed, has a steady income and can produce her accounts thats what lenders are interested in. Think alot has changed since the pandemic, people looking for alternative income and obviously the ever growing OF site.
Not speaking from experience here, maybe someone will come along with more knowledge on the subject.
Aye ok Chanel 😂

• Haha
Thing is what she’s doing is technically legal in the U.K. right? Think it’s kerb crawling that isn’t. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.