Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flakylibra

At the minute I am keeping an eye on this case:

Because there has been suggestions that the lady may be Leah.
I/we want answers but really hope it’s not her.

All my respect and love to the family of the deceased. Rest in peace.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

MuthaCuppa

Local rumours are that Leah was in a relationship with the son of the people who were renting that house. The gardener found the belongings and remains in the garage. The son was due to partake in an arranged marriage….maybe an honour killing?

flakylibra

Shocking that it's not made national news. I'm from Hull and we've recently had a young student Libby Squire who disappeared and within hours she was all over the news. I don't understand how she got so much coverage when other missing people barely get a mention.
I can’t imagine how the families who go through things like this and yet there’s no coverage feel. Like are their children not important enough?!

Leah’s disappearance is such a strange case as-well. She just vanished. How could that not make the news.

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Local rumours are that Leah was in a relationship with the son of the people who were renting that house. The gardener found the belongings and remains in the garage. The son was due to partake in an arranged marriage….maybe an honour killing?
Usually in an honour killing they kill their own, male family members killing women/girls who bring shame to families

superhanscrack

Hi are you local too? i saw something interesting on YouTube and maybe you can help… is there a tree near the lake … near a White House but that the tree has a hole in it ?

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Someone on Reddit is saying that the owners of the house live in Kuwait and that they were having work done on the house, when Leah’s back pack, belongings and remains were found in the attic after they investigated a strange smell.

Who knows if any of these things are true but I do hope the perpetrator of this crime is brought to justice quickly. How awful that someone can get away with murder for 3 years. They are going to struggle to determine a cause of death so long after.

flakylibra

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ished-three-months-ago-reveals-heartache.html

Latest article. Still no news - although this post seems to portray that her mum thinks she ran away which is interesting. There is also mention of her using her snapchat on the day she went missing which I have not heard before.

If you do ever see this Leah and you have ran away, everyone in MK is looking and holding out hope and we want to help you. Please give us a sign x

Sunshinegal

I followed this case. Its like she just vanished. The not knowing must be unbearable, and then losing her brother too.i feel so bad for the family it must be horrendous

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Her backpack and a body was found in the loft. Poor girl. I pass this house frequently to drop my daughter off at her dad’s. Horrifying for her family.