Miss Red #2 Miss Red show is dead, so easily led it’s now Miss Beg instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't stick it, the bores who want to kiss her ass and the shouting when she gets a big gift.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it funny how someone in the box was transphobic and Donna says not in my live, but Dave “head” Doran can be and Donna’s laughing and pulling faces 💀💀💀
---

ADHD

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Surely she is not, he is well in with EQ. I think it was him that got EQ unbanned.

Reactions: 4
Why? I’ve not heard anything about him
He was one of the big begs around last year and was exposed for being in his own little gifting ring. He’s basically a scammer but he seems to have made a comeback and has now set up his own agency 🙄.
On reds live someone in the comments said to be careful where frenchie is concerned but red wouldn’t have any of it, she said he’s a really good guy and he got her account back even though she’s not with his agency blah blah blah, then she was telling everyone to follow him and really bigging him up.

He was one of the big begs around last year and was exposed for being in his own little gifting ring. He’s basically a scammer but he seems to have made a comeback and has now set up his own agency 🙄.
On reds live someone in the comments said to be careful where frenchie is concerned but red wouldn’t have any of it, she said he’s a really good guy and he got her account back even though she’s not with his agency blah blah blah, then she was telling everyone to follow him and really bigging him up.
Oh god no!! She really does need to do some digging before friending every Tom Harry and jack!! Jack is the worst of them all. Very manipulative. I think he still has a thread may need bringing back out. When I’ve been in his live he hasn’t done very well had the same less than 100 people in gifting and commenting. Literally nowhere were he used to be. He has fell off, just like every other mug on the leaderboard. P.D., Gracie, Lawerence be DG next he’ll be a thing of the past.

.... He has not been away long enough for people to forget.
Despite red not being under his agency he still got her account back out of the goodness of his own heart 🤥…nothing at all to do with the fact red gets thousands of viewers, viewers who will now follow the lovely Jack !

15k she made off her gullible gifters this week

will this be the one and only ever time she does leaderboard, time will tell…..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well number 3. Her first and final time of the leaderboard … something tells me that’s a lie!! Let’s see if she gets her burger van 😂😂

Her and Pearl can have their burger vans together 😂 surprised she hadn’t had a thread started yet.

...I do not believe Pearl is back doing the leaderboard. I was sure she said she's back on the van this week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.