Miss Kyree Loves #7 Kyree’s still a passive aggressive jerk and now she thinks that she’s Don Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and can we all take a moment to remember how it all ended for Don Burke.....?????!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so rude, crass, and bogan! I really hope her brand partners who pay the bills have a look at who they are using to promote them, and how that reflects upon their products. Such an unpleasant person!

Reactions: 13
She was raging about those comments. She did the same thing last time her reel went viral and had to correct everyone. I saw no compacted gravel just some dirt he was “compacting” with a little flat shovel. Get in there with a proper compacter mate.
I have never seen such rude responses especially to the ones that weren’t even rude, just stating the facts.

Reactions: 10
I just want to share this post in the new thread, so that all those in her comments telling her how wonderful her garden is and how rude some people are, can just see the kind of person they’re defending.
The same person forcing her kid to recite affirmations (don’t get me started on these bleeping things 😤) saying she’s kind, beautiful, important etc

Choose your side wisely people, blindly following someone because they throw you a discount code for a bleeping plaque is dangerous.

E55D35F4-E1F6-4606-831A-CB1CDA569ACC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Compacting with shovel that's a new one 😂😂 we've laid fake grass, we've laid decking, we Laid concrete, and have always used gravel and hired compactor from our local garden centre... it's not that hard.. far our she's no don Burke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course she would delete any comment asking about helmets, probably blocked as well. Even with the safety of her kids she knows best.

Reactions: 9
JFC, Hannah Polites named her daughter Alaska Dove. I cant deal with this world anymore 😭
Miss Kyree will certainly think her tit doesn’t stink now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
JFC, Hannah Polites named her daughter Alaska Dove. I cant deal with this world anymore 😭
Just when you think Alaska luxe is a terrible name, this chick comes in and blows it out of the water 😂 it sounds like a bird species - “ the Alaskan dove is often seen in groups of females, pecking at anyone who looks different to them” in a David Attenborough voice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I left this comment on the other thread, but Kyree wasn't the first person on insta to call her daughter Alaska.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.