Minis__world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this try to be 'influencer'? Is it just me that's sick of people pushing what they wear on everyone? Why are we interested where your dress is from? Honestly, tagging every single thing you wear, eat, do in order to get a freebie.

Reactions: 2
Is this the lady that likes to think she’s 10 years younger than she is? The one who posts a picture of her same breakfast every single day?! With all the berries? Had to unfollow she was far too much 🙄

Reactions: 1
Lol, I’ve followed her for a long time. I’ve seen the change; she is desperate to become an ‘influencer’ tagging every single tiny item in the photo hoping a brand will see and offer her something 🙄 same old story... it’s the desperation that totally puts you off these people, I used to enjoy her page a few years ago, now however, awful 😐

Used to follow her a while back too. She defo thinks shes in her 20's 30's with the way she acts and dresses! Shes a gran FFS :rolleyes:
Also could never understand what she was saying in her stories as she would talk so quiet!

Yeh she does whisper 🤣 she had a little ‘insta friendship’ With Victoria’s little cottage a few years ago. They became friends, and then suddenly weren’t friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🕵🏼‍♀️

Yeh she does whisper 🤣 she had a little ‘insta friendship’ With Victoria’s little cottage a few years ago. They became friends, and then suddenly weren’t friends 🤷🏼‍♀️🕵🏼‍♀️
OH MY GOD YES, I always wondered what happened there. They were best friends, meeting up etc then nothing! 😯

Yes! I still follow Victoria I thought it was an odd friendship such different people. There was no slagging off or bitching so wonder what happened. Iv had a look at minis account looks like she stopped posting her breakfast every single day!! Haha. But all the pictures of herself every day, my god how vain can you be! Not like she’s so attractive or anything, trying to be a lot younger than she is. Used to say people couldn’t believe she was a grandma. Erm I can 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It's desperate to me. It used to be food food food then she obviously fell out of love with posting everything she ate 😣
Age appropriate dressing- NOT! It's the constant tags that get me.. Just after free stuff!

Is this the lady that likes to think she’s 10 years younger than she is? The one who posts a picture of her same breakfast every single day?! With all the berries? Had to unfollow she was far too much 🙄
That's the one 😂

Yes! I still follow Victoria I thought it was an odd friendship such different people. There was no slagging off or bitching so wonder what happened. Iv had a look at minis account looks like she stopped posting her breakfast every single day!! Haha. But all the pictures of herself every day, my god how vain can you be! Not like she’s so attractive or anything, trying to be a lot younger than she is. Used to say people couldn’t believe she was a grandma. Erm I can 🙋‍♀️
I follow Victoria, like her account but yes they are totally different 🤔 wonder what happened there.
And yup she looks her age, filters are obvious 😣

Last edited:
She was besties with boss mummy too at one point and the mysteriously never got mentioned after a while?!
Ive also noticed the desperate tagging (or begging as I like to call it!)

Standing in a field getting someone to photograph you hugging a tree!? Honestly are they not embarrassed about themselves 😂

• Haha