Mind games.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out if a friend in our friend circle is playing mind games or if she is generally unwell and we're all putting it down to mind games.

She's sneaky, she lies to one of us even though she's fully aware we all talk. You can't help her, no matter what you suggest she comes back with an excuse.

I love her to pieces but this friendship is hardwork and with having mental health issues myself I don't know if it's worth keeping the friend ship going.

Hi, maybe take some time away from her, your mental health is important.
Maybe she's going through something and her lies are a cry for help ? Friendships are tricky but you can only do so much.

Reactions: 1
Hi, maybe take some time away from her, your mental health is important.
Maybe she's going through something and her lies are a cry for help ? Friendships are tricky but you can only do so much.
I think I'm gonna have to take a step back. I've tried to help her with her cries for help but she doesn't want the help.

Reactions: 2
I think I'm gonna have to take a step back. I've tried to help her with her cries for help but she doesn't want the help.
I went through this for years with a friend. It's exhausting at the best of times, let alone with mental health issues. I had to remind myself friendships work both ways, understandably they will ebb and flow but when it's predominantly one sided? Time to have a rethink. I walked away and feel much better for it.

Is she an obvious attention seeker ? Some ppl just enjoy drama .. I’ve been through this with a friend & I took a step back .. look at the narcissistic female victim on google & check out the signs

I went through this for years with a friend. It's exhausting at the best of times, let alone with mental health issues. I had to remind myself friendships work both ways, understandably they will ebb and flow but when it's predominantly one sided? Time to have a rethink. I walked away and feel much better for it.
It is exhausting. It's all one side in a way. She'll text every day to see how I am but it's always me who suggests meeting up or if I suggest meeting up with our other friend she gets annoyed if she has been invited.

Is she an obvious attention seeker ? Some ppl just enjoy drama .. I’ve been through this with a friend & I took a step back .. look at the narcissistic female victim on google & check out the signs
I'm gonna give that a look thank you.

I wouldn't say she's an obvious attention seeker, just more needy but won't accept the help

Reactions: 1