Millyg_fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused - is she moving to America?
She’s off to LA for a “long holiday”. Most likely doing what her frenemy emmafituk did when she went to Australia for a few months. These influencers have such a difficult life, they need to just pack up and get away from it all now and then.

Reactions: 1
Hehe I’m so quirky hehe I have ADHD because I hit a light bulb and sing about having dinner, mental illness so quirky 🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but why does every TikToker that suddenly acts a little hyper suddenly self diagnose themselves with ADHD?! Like it’s some sort of cool personality trait to have. “Hehe how edgy of me. Must be my adhd. So chaotic”

Reactions: 4
She’s hardly moved there like she’s claiming, is she forgetting about a small thing called a visa… She also isn’t legally allowed to work in the country on her ESTA so will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel about mirrors being widening or lengthening whilst yes true different mirrors so distort the body, has she not also considered that one has a counter cutting her off at the legs so her perception is also altered and the other is full body. For a gal that was smart enough to go to uni for law she talks a whole lot of waffle to try and make content.

Sometimes I think her being an influencer where her whole "thing" is about ED recovery, her body, and how it looks etc really isn't healthy for her. You can see her relationship with her body is a daily struggle for her and I imagine she'd be coping with it a lot better if she had a regular 9-5 job instead of taking countless selfies of her body every day reminding girls it's okay to eat

Reactions: 3
Just randomly see Milly’s pinned video on TikTok, and it’s a video of her and her influencer friends and what time they all arrived at the airport. Who is going to be late etc.
First of all, a few things don’t make sense. Like, who was there recording the first person to arrive if no one else is there? Just a random person that happened to be recording at that precise time and knew them etc?
And of course, Milly arrives 45 minutes+ after the agreed time. And it’s all whoops how silly of me. Must be my adhd etc and all the usual tag lines she has on her videos.

I imagine those trips are a barrel of laughs. 5 girls who just set up their camera to film every waking moment from brushing their teeth to getting ready for bed.

Reactions: 1