Millie George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of the Mally/ Tommy/ Gemz/ Chyanne crew. Seen her mentioned on here a few times before, so here's a lovely new thread for her! First thread I've made so hope I've done it right....

Personally can't stand her, overly sexual all the time and just something a bit off which I can't put my finger on!

Reactions: 7
👋🏼 thanks for making the thread.
I actually thought she was a nice character in tikeytokey land, then she started with Emz and it makes me super uncomfortable. 😑🫣

Reactions: 4
I actually thought she was a nice character in tikeytokey land, then she started with Emz and it makes me super uncomfortable. 😑🫣
I thought she was alright before tbh, she's coming across really strange now though, constantly clout chasing and making inappropriate comments. Bizarre!!!

Reactions: 4
The state of her BBL 😂
Didn't realise she'd had one, off for a nosey now hahaha! Assume she does OF or such like by the way she goes on. Which is absolutely fine imo, but she needs to keep it there and keep her 'spicyness' off Tiktok!

Reactions: 2
Didn't realise she'd had one, off for a nosey now hahaha! Assume she does OF or such like by the way she goes on. Which is absolutely fine imo, but she needs to keep it there and keep her 'spicyness' off Tiktok!
Yeah she does OF and calls it her spicy account

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really doesn’t have that “wow” factor for OF in my opinion, just another girl with lip fillers and sticking her arse out in weird angles, been done a million times over. The fact she mentions it every 2 minutes as well is clear she doesn’t have many subs/can’t retain them and probably why she’ll do “anything”, make them pay big money for “anything” girlie, not £3 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m exactly the same as you, I quite liked her at first but she soon turned sour. It’s not right the way she is with Emz, if she was a man she would already have been cancelled. Does anyone sub to her OF? I wanna know if she actually does do all this weird tit with tennis balls etc or she’s bluffing and it’s actually just lingerie pics or something

@brunettexxxbabe thanks for making the thread! <3

Reactions: 2
I’m exactly the same as you, I quite liked her at first but she soon turned sour. It’s not right the way she is with Emz, if she was a man she would already have been cancelled. Does anyone sub to her OF? I wanna know if she actually does do all this weird tit with tennis balls etc or she’s bluffing and it’s actually just lingerie pics or something

@brunettexxxbabe thanks for making the thread! <3
I may or may not have subbed for free when she was doing the 24 hour lives as I was intrigued like you. I've not sat and watched it 24/7 obviously, so can't confirm or deny the tennis balls, but based on what I have seen, i'm sure it's true.

Again, she seems a pretty normal nice lass (tennis balls aside lol) on her lives there too, so OF is literally a job for her and a way to make money. Can't really complain at that, but she does make Emz particularly very uncomfortable, and I do believe in each to their own, but she comes on a bit strong sometimes.

Also, the constant 'spicy account' references on tiktok do my nut in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3