Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think she needs to get out the limelight and work on herself. She's erratic and comes across insincere.
she likes the attention too much, Billy Ray needs to leave lil Nas X all alone on his old town road and go collect his daughter ASAP!

Reactions: 6

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I didn't think it would last long. I'll feel so let down if Liam does have a substance abuse problem. But you can't tell me she's never had a problem with any type of drugs, she's always given me that impression.

Reactions: 6

Blackbird

I think she always comes as very desperate for attention and insincere. I do think she’s talented though, it’s really sad if the blinds are true (but I’m not surprised)
I agree. I don't think she's ever truly grown up. She and Cody Simpson look as if they're drunk or high in most of their social media posts.

Reactions: 5

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think she always comes as very desperate for attention and insincere. I do think she’s talented though, it’s really sad if the blinds are true (but I’m not surprised)

Reactions: 5

LasVegas702

VIP Member
The collab with Mark Ronson is superb and just reflects her style of music it also has similiarities to Dolly Partons Jolene - a record Miley Cyrus was unafraid to cover before and to revisit. The girl can really sing.

I love her Jolene cover, Dolly Parton is her godmother.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
Her team had to say something as she was getting all the blame for it.

I like Miley, I think she's pretty grounded and sorted despite the image she been projecting. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one with more issues.

All a bit sad the mud slinging though.

Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s getting dirty!!!!
Her camp say he has problems with substance abuse and she was having trouble putting up with it... this was after first reporting that he isn’t satisfying her in the bedroom 🤣
I posted on the Hills thread because of the Brody/Kaitlynn link.
I’ve Never liked Miley. Gutted to think a man like Liam might be a bit of a let down 🤣

Reactions: 2

uhura

The collab with Mark Ronson is superb and just reflects her style of music it also has similiarities to Dolly Partons Jolene - a record Miley Cyrus was unafraid to cover before and to revisit. The girl can really sing.

Last edited:

Mayday

VIP Member
I took it as there's tons of horrible things going on it the world, but some people and news outlets and more interested in what reporting on what celebrities are doing? Or something like that.

I like the song though. Didn't listen to much of her last album other than the singles as it didn't seem she promoted it much.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I think shes brilliant in the latest Black Mirror
Yes I really enjoyed her on it - it made me think it may not be much about acting abilities (although I don't know anything about hers besides the episode), but more about being really able to empathise with her character!

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think Miley comes across like shes trying too hard too. In pictures of the two of them Liam is always just standing there looking hot while Miley is licking his face pulling strange faces.

I always thought Liam seemed nice and hot but dull.

Its a shame if he does have a drink/drug problem and he was the cause of the break up for Miley to be getting the blame but I think releasing a song about his issues straight after the break up seems low but from a gossip perspective I enjoy a messy split.

Yel

Chatty Member
Now it makes sense all her instgrams over the last few days, if she's just split with her husband. I did wonder why she was spamming

bubbletea123

VIP Member
There have been loads of blind gossips that she is a drug addict and that is why she and Liam broke up.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I think she needs to get out the limelight and work on herself. She's erratic and comes across insincere.

Reactions: 1

LasVegas702

VIP Member
The last album was a bit meh, she forgot to put any hooks in the songs so all very underwhelming.

I've yet to hear the new song on the radio, but it's far better than anything on the last two albums. Perched for the new album.
I've heard this song on the radio.

Reactions: 1