Miley Cyrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing myself laughing at this comment on Miley's grid post for her new song.

1566038644355.png

In the music world it means something similar to 'banger', i.e. a great song 😛

I think shes brilliant in the latest Black Mirror
Yes I really enjoyed her on it - it made me think it may not be much about acting abilities (although I don't know anything about hers besides the episode), but more about being really able to empathise with her character!

Reactions: 2
There have been loads of blind gossips that she is a drug addict and that is why she and Liam broke up.

Reactions: 2
I think she needs to get out the limelight and work on herself. She's erratic and comes across insincere.

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to get out the limelight and work on herself. She's erratic and comes across insincere.
she likes the attention too much, Billy Ray needs to leave lil Nas X all alone on his old town road and go collect his daughter ASAP!

Reactions: 6
I think she always comes as very desperate for attention and insincere. I do think she’s talented though, it’s really sad if the blinds are true (but I’m not surprised)

Reactions: 5
I think she always comes as very desperate for attention and insincere. I do think she’s talented though, it’s really sad if the blinds are true (but I’m not surprised)
I agree. I don't think she's ever truly grown up. She and Cody Simpson look as if they're drunk or high in most of their social media posts.

Reactions: 5