Mika Bryony Francis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread after I had just seen her boyfriend has died.

After a deep dive I saw he was Finley Quaye's son, for anyone old enough to know! Very tragic when he was so young.

I do hope she has support.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
No way. I forgot about her. I used to watch her back in her platinum Mika Francis days, I was maybe like 16? I thought her sense of style was so cool, and then I lost interest when she started to go travelling and move away. Sorry to hear about her boyfriend, that must be really hard for her. I always thought she got a lot of unneccessary hate online and basically got driven away from YouTube. Obviously wearing her hair in dreads and braids was problematic but I always thought the blackfishing allegations were a stretch considering she had been changing up her aesthetic every few months for years and years.

No way. I forgot about her. I used to watch her back in her platinum Mika Francis days, I was maybe like 16? I thought her sense of style was so cool, and then I lost interest when she started to go travelling and move away. Sorry to hear about her boyfriend, that must be really hard for her. I always thought she got a lot of unneccessary hate online and basically got driven away from YouTube. Obviously wearing her hair in dreads and braids was problematic but I always thought the blackfishing allegations were a stretch considering she had been changing up her aesthetic every few months for years and years.
Yeah she's still changing all the time, she's all gym and wellness currently.

Are you sure it’s Finley’s son? I can’t seem to find anything about him having a. Son who died- just that he was in court in July for domestic abuse or something along those lines.

Has Mika stopped with the onlyfans stuff? I hope so.

Are you sure it’s Finley’s son? I can’t seem to find anything about him having a. Son who died- just that he was in court in July for domestic abuse or something along those lines.

Has Mika stopped with the onlyfans stuff? I hope so.
Pretty sure. He was Caleb Quaye and there are older articles saying he was his son. There's also an older Caleb Quaye who was Finley's cousin or uncle? Finley's life seems coloured by alcohol addiction but surprised there hasn't been any reporting.

There are pics of caleb Finley's instagram saying rest in peace, so yes caleb was his son. Caleb was very troubled and I believe mika has a good heart. I am rooting for her.

Did anyone follow her sister? She wrote some big blogpost explaining how someone had been stabbed near her flat in London and she was the chief suspect!! Crazy. She’s some Instagram life coach now… wow

Did anyone follow her sister? She wrote some big blogpost explaining how someone had been stabbed near her flat in London and she was the chief suspect!! Crazy. She’s some Instagram life coach now… wow
Oh gosh I remember that! I saw on Facebook a while back she started an online group coaching thing about leaning into femininity or something.

Imagine, just imagine, having the bleeping time and privilege to sit around pondering your very existence and talking about yourself in the third person.

Most people are too busy and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Imagine, just imagine, having the bleeping time and privilege to sit around pondering your very existence and talking about yourself in the third person.

Most people are too busy and I don't think that's a bad thing.
Is that what she does? I used to watch her on youtube years ago.