Midlife_mystyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at it too after seeing it in the other thread...I hope it’s a parody (for her sake) but I believe it’s a poor woman’s desperate quest for insta fame 😬 I’ll never understand WHY their family &/or friends don’t intervene & say WTAF are you doing?!!

Reactions: 4
I would say her followers are all bought. Looking at them, most of them are the usual no posts and no followers.

This is the most tragic thing I've seen in a long time.

Reactions: 2
I can’t work out if this is a new high or a new low! Is it actually for real? 60k followers?! She may be a lovely lady but duck me I’m cringing so damn hard for her πŸ™ˆ

A couple of the bona fide fashion accounts I follow are following her. But 80% of her followers are foreign men. Can this really be the account that luludumas was bitching about? No! Surely not!

Jd Williams for example are following her. I mean come on!! If they actually pay this freak show to advertise their goods they need to give their heads a wobble.

Reactions: 1
once seen you can NEVER unsee. I genuinely think she’s a real deal ... I might need to follow her. Hysterical... posing on her worktop Like a 70s playboy shoot .... cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG !!! Please tell me she has kids to tell her to get off the bunker taking selfies !! She needs a concerned anonymous neighbour to pop a note through her door !!!

Either that she has a wicked sense or humour !

I have never heard of this account until I saw it on another thread but something is not quite right here. Only 270 posts for that amount of followers. The clothes are not that photo worthy either 😳

I have never heard of this account until I saw it on another thread but something is not quite right here. Only 270 posts for that amount of followers. The clothes are not that photo worthy either 😳
I'm not sure it's the fashion most of the followers are there for.

• Haha
I love one of the comments on the worktop posts...asking if the cottage shes in available to rent! πŸ˜‚ From a man of cours!,
Just yet another phoney fake account all bought and paid for. It seems to be the norm now, there’s so many doing it it’s unreal!

I noticed a lot of the clothes are gifted and followers seem to be very complimentary so maybe she is doing it for the "fashion" 😳

I noticed a lot of the clothes are gifted and followers seem to be very complimentary so maybe she is doing it for the "fashion" 😳
I mean some followers...

Reactions: 1
For the love of god someone take this woman’s phone off her! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How on earth has she accumulated so many followers. The poses look like readers wives! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m following now as love. Car crash account to raise my spirits! She’s got more followers than the fashionablepan! Jesus! Must have cost her a fortune πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
For the love of god someone take this woman’s phone off her! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How on earth has she accumulated so many followers. The poses look like readers wives! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m following now as love. Car crash account to raise my spirits! She’s got more followers than the fashionablepan! Jesus! Must have cost her a fortune πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’s like Dorian from Birds of a Feather meets Avaline from Bread πŸ˜‚ the epitome of mutton dressed as lamb. She’s a decent pair of pins but it’s a case of nice legs shame about the face 😬 what’s categorically known as a 1671’er looks 16 from behind and when you see from front it’s 71.

• Haha