Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Williams-Thomas is as dodgy and fame hungry as she is.

Reactions: 3
What’s she doing ranting on X about the tax man who has been posting about her husband’s affairs? How is that going to help her?

I don’t think she is hiring anyone to do her PR but she should sack them if she is. Every week is a new disaster.

Reactions: 4
What’s she doing ranting on X about the tax man who has been posting about her husband’s affairs? How is that going to help her?

I don’t think she is hiring anyone to do her PR but she should sack them if she is. Every week is a new disaster.
You know his company was responsible for the loan charge and problems these contractors had when the HMRC changed the rules.. 10 people have committed sucide over this and the bastard has got away with it.. where as the HMRC knew about this since1999 and could have put a stop to it.. they didn’t.. I have a feeling going forward this could be like the post office .. imagine getting a bill for 50k now 147k when your only on at the time 35k.. duck the bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
IMG_2849.jpeg

London townhouse and Isle of Man estate seized. Their greed has brought them nothing but major trouble.
I want Barrowman held to account for all the dodgy tax/pension guidance he gave out then robbing the pot when he had their money. It was just so easy for him to act in a knowledgeable and professional capacity, taking their pensions all for his benefit. He needs held to account for this also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2714907
London townhouse and Isle of Man estate seized. Their greed has brought them nothing but major trouble.
I want Barrowman held to account for all the dodgy tax/pension guidance he gave out then robbing the pot when he had their money. It was just so easy for him to act in a knowledgeable and professional capacity, taking their pensions all for his benefit. He needs held to account for this also.
Taking pointers from Robert Maxwell's pensions thievery. Does Barrowman have a yacht too? :unsure: ;)

Reactions: 2
Taking pointers from Robert Maxwell's pensions thievery. Does Barrowman have a yacht too? :unsure: ;)
He had/may still have it a yacht that they were on for their honeymoon .
There was talk he had bought a £50 million yacht for when he retires.

throw all the books at them. Deserve prison and to have her title taken away. Compensate the people he has stolen from.

Reactions: 7
throw all the books at them. Deserve prison and to have her title taken away. Compensate the people he has stolen from.
She would flee to another country.
Looking at her in the car crash Tv interview in prison there is no private health care, hair salons, nail bars , Botox & fancy restaurants plus 5 star bedrooms .