Michelle Choi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s off playing golf and she’s doing all the unpacking and organizing by the looks of it. Wonder how much a place like that costs in New York??? Did she ever retire her parents?

Reactions: 1
What a way to kill her channel.
The new house is giving ‘mommy blogger’ vibes. I’m sure she will still have an audience but it isn’t my vibe so that was the last vid I’m going to watch.
Very suburban housewife.:sleep:
---
He’s off playing golf and she’s doing all the unpacking and organizing by the looks of it. Wonder how much a place like that costs in New York??? Did she ever retire her parents?
She seems relieved when he's out of the house tbh.People on Reddit seem to think the house is in Queens.I don't know how expensive the houses are there.

Reactions: 2
Very suburban housewife.:sleep:
---

She seems relieved when he's out of the house tbh.People on Reddit seem to think the house is in Queens.I don't know how expensive the houses are there.
How long has she been with wotsisname?
Doesn't seem long to be buying a big house with someone and retiring to the 'burbs. She always seems extremely restless so wonder if she'll thrive on this new move.

Reactions: 3
How long has she been with wotsisname?
Doesn't seem long to be buying a big house with someone and retiring to the 'burbs. She always seems extremely restless so wonder if she'll thrive on this new move.
Less than 2 years I think.

She already cried "being overwhelmed." I agree with the depressed vibe. I'm also wondering why they chose to move to the 'burbs. They could have easily afforded staying in a fancy apartment in the city. She strikes me as someone who gets lonely easily; it will be harder for her to meet up with friends when she's all the way in the boonies.

Her life seems so depressing. Constantly cleaning or buying cleaning products. She buys so much bloody stuff. Trolleys full of plastic containers. And rattling around in that big house.
She's lost her spark.

Her life seems so depressing. Constantly cleaning or buying cleaning products. She buys so much bloody stuff. Trolleys full of plastic containers. And rattling around in that big house.
She's lost her spark.
In her videos since moving, she seems absolutely MISERABLE. So weird, because I'm always so excited when I first move in somewhere new! That's usually exciting for most people.

Her video's are mostly going to consist of her cleaning that big house from now on.The last one was so dull.

I like that this new move has brought us something to talk about. I'm not a fan of her backsplash but I wasn't a fan of the one before either, hers gives the place an older vibe though.
Was the fireplace an original? I think she made the space look better even if I'm not a fan of the shelves. I loved the bbq vibes at the end, but it strikes me that I don't feel the suburb life is quite her but we'll see. That red grandad shirt is horrible.

I like that this new move has brought us something to talk about. I'm not a fan of her backsplash but I wasn't a fan of the one before either, hers gives the place an older vibe though.
Was the fireplace an original? I think she made the space look better even if I'm not a fan of the shelves. I loved the bbq vibes at the end, but it strikes me that I don't feel the suburb life is quite her but we'll see. That red grandad shirt is horrible.
I don't think so either.She has moved A LOT over the years so it wouldn't shock me if she comes to the conclusion that she hates living in the suburbs and sells up within a year or so and moves back to the city.

I agree. This suburban housewife version of her is so forced, it's almost painful to watch. Maybe the doctor wants to settle down and this is the first step. I feel like this move and housing situation will be the relationship's undoing.

I agree. This suburban housewife version of her is so forced, it's almost painful to watch. Maybe the doctor wants to settle down and this is the first step. I feel like this move and housing situation will be the relationship's undoing.
It's just flat out dull,very Stepford Wives.She feels too young to be stuck in the suburbs cleaning the house all day.She is only 29.I agree that it was almost certainly him pushing for the move,he seems a bit obsessed with her and probably wants to lock her down.