Michelle Bormisky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mascaragirl
Can you give me a link to the pretty sweetie account as I can’t find it…..please and thank you

The loubs may be from PBW but all the cash ain’t. I recall him saying he paid something shit like £500 for an overnight booking plus he wanted sex session in the evening and in the morning before the girl left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Weekend home with the family or weekend away with a filthy rich client….I’m sure we will find out very soon

Reactions: 2
If you go on Chelsealookaesthetics and scroll down you can see what she looks like without the Hollywood filter

Reactions: 5
Those lips are disgusting and the practitioner needs sacking off for doing them

Reactions: 4
Why did they closed your account? Too many different deposits makes it suspicious?
I can’t exactly remember why revolut closed me down but I did get a telling off for going to the post office everyday to put cash in my account

@Tlyfe - omg you said Jeffree Star and now I can’t unsee it

does anyone know where those pink hold ups are from?

Haha fair enough I didn’t even know you can make cash deposits via the post office though, interesting

Reactions: 2
Haha fair enough I didn’t even know you can make cash deposits via the post office though, interesting
Yeahhhh, these banks don’t have actual bank branches so it’s via post office or paypoint in little corner shops. It’s really handy

Reactions: 1
I esvort and have monzo and Starling lol. There is a lot of money in it for some people, but not generally especially in the UK. The US you can earn a lot but the UK business is so slow atm. The high end agency girls can earn a fair bit if they land some good regulars, but a lot of it is gifts and holidays but they payment isn't the full rate. It varies a lot but unless you look like a supermodel don't hold your breath. Market is saturated and its hard to make good money these days