Michael Sheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a great actor, but he was too convincing as Tony Blair - even down to the toothy grin!

You need to check him out in 'Fantabulosa', the Kenneth Williams biopic on iPlayer. Full-frontal nude in it 😉

Long-time lurker on this forum, first post.
It is a difficult watch, he was totalling convincing as KW.

Reactions: 3
He is a great actor, but he was too convincing as Tony Blair - even down to the toothy grin!

It is a difficult watch, he was totalling convincing as KW.
He is an amazing character actor, he really captures the spirit and mannerisms of the real-life people he portrays.

I’ve had the pleasure of working with him a couple of times and he is genuinely one of the most lovely people. Took the time to chat to people and seems to really care about the issues he supports

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cheated on Sarah Silverman....

Had iffy finishes in other relationships with the likes of Rachel Mcadams, Aisling Bea and Kate Beckinsale. Sounds a really horrible bloke and nothing like he comes across in his stage managed interviews.

Cheated on Sarah Silverman....

Had iffy finishes in other relationships with the likes of Rachel Mcadams, Aisling Bea and Kate Beckinsale. Sounds a really horrible bloke and nothing like he comes across in his stage managed interviews.
Could all be true but CDN isn't always the most reliable

Reactions: 2
I think it's fair to say that as this is a rave thread, most don't agree with that assessment 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guess who I met today?! 🙂 He was very twinkly and lovely. Soft hands. I was so nervous my entire body was shaking! Comic con London!

• Heart
Reactions: 6