Michael Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8821432/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-evidence-james-safechuck/

I think there was a train station, but maybe didn't have planning permission or for some reason they decided to change it and build another train station later on? who knows, but a few accounts suggest he is actually telling the truth, however it's not the train station we all thought he meant.

I personally believe James and think MJ took a very unhealthy liking to him, I don't know why he tried to pretend him and Wade had never met before though or maybe he just didn't remember. I do actually believe Wade Robson in half of his story.. even though he is so sneaky and has actually done himself an injustice, obviously stretched his truth alot. I don't even think Michael liked him and kept trying to fob him off onto his cousin to get rid of him.

Surely if Wade just wanted to make money and sell a book like originally planned before he tried suing, he would of sold his story about Britney and Justin affair as I believe he is the reason they broke up and any inside information he has on that, back in 2013 that would of been a huge story?

Are they saying the date of the abuse ending was wrong? So he claimed it was 14 but it was later. How would he not know what age it all stopped? The article shows the planning permission for the train station being 93 not before.

these two accusers have literally millions of dollars to gain by saying this now.

they may well not have been paid for the documentary but they are suing MJs estate for millions in the civil courts

I personally found the documentary really believable at first but the more I’ve read about the accusers the more their credibility is brought into question and I’ve realised how biased that tv programme actually is. I think MJ is a total weirdo but even a dead weirdo deserves a fair hearing and he’s not been given that.

Both of the accusers have money troubles and one of the accusers (James Saffechuck) happened to remember he was abused by MJ just a few days after his family business was sued for millions. He also says he was abused daily in a building which categorically has been shown not to have existed until years after the abuse ended.

the judge in the civil case has reprimanded one of the accusers for lying about certain technical matters (existence of the estate) and also fabricating evidence. If some of what they are saying is clearly lies in just not sure it’s fair to say we must believe them unquestionably about the alleged abuse

one final thing. I know all too well from personal experience that abuse victims can be in all sorts of denial and shame about their abuse for many years. But Wade Robson stood in the dock of the criminal court in 2005 *AS AN ADULT* and denied he had ever been abused by MJ. He was asked if MJ had ever touched him inappropriately and all sorts of specific questions. Wade said no. But now (2020), Wade claims that in 2005 (when he was already an adult) he didn’t know what abuse was (he has to say this because of statute of limitations and because he wants max financial
Compensation ). I feel like there’s some really obvious questions here that aren’t being asked. The whole thing with Saville is that it was always covered up when Saville was alive and victims were not given a chance to come forward. Many were silenced when they tried to talk. With MJ these questions were asking in a courtroom when MJ was alive. Total opposite . MJ stuff makes no sense.

I think MJ might well be innocent here

im sort of in the same camp as you in that I used to love MJs music but was never a fan

I completely believed the documentary at first

after a couple of weeks of feeling disgusted by it all, I decided to do some research. At the very least what I would say is that “documentary” is ridiculously biased and I’m actually angry as a viewer that I was misled like that. It made it seem as if both accusers would have no reason to lie but actually both Have denied abuse while lives but claimed abuse when facing financial difficulty (that doesn’t mean they’re lying but it should have been mentioned). Also these accusers conduct in the civil court case has actually been a disgrace. They’ve been reprimanded by judge for lying about various issues (not the abuse, other matters) and for Deliberately concealing evidence.Whole thing is actually shocking and has made me really distrust TV programmes and journalists as they just go with a story and run with it and don’t give their audience all the information. If you’re interested in reading more about this it’s actually fascinating but remember not to rely on tabloid sources and instead rely on court documents and transcripts
Michael Jackson was wealthy enough to have a public relations team to protect his reputation. One of the biggest PR stunts was when Jackson married Lisa Marie Presley. This happened around about the time of the Jordy Chandler court case.
Is it not possible that Jackson was also wealthy enough to hire people to lean on witnesses, so they would be too afraid to speak the truth during a court case. I know it sounds far fetched, but these things happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8821432/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-evidence-james-safechuck/

I think there was a train station, but maybe didn't have planning permission or for some reason they decided to change it and build another train station later on? who knows, but a few accounts suggest he is actually telling the truth, however it's not the train station we all thought he meant.

I personally believe James and think MJ took a very unhealthy liking to him, I don't know why he tried to pretend him and Wade had never met before though or maybe he just didn't remember. I do actually believe Wade Robson in half of his story.. even though he is so sneaky and has actually done himself an injustice, obviously stretched his truth alot. I don't even think Michael liked him and kept trying to fob him off onto his cousin to get rid of him.

Surely if Wade just wanted to make money and sell a book like originally planned before he tried suing, he would of sold his story about Britney and Justin affair as I believe he is the reason they broke up and any inside information he has on that, back in 2013 that would of been a huge story?
I personally don’t believe Wade Robson.

Wade Robson defended Michael Jackson for 20 years, then in court under oath( memory wasn’t triggered by all this CSA talk at all ?! As a grown man? Really ? So he committed perjury ) he was the star DEFENSE ( wow risky or what? MJ was cocky AF ), actually DATED MJ’s niece Brandi during this time for 7 years ( while alleged abuse was going on apparently and it was MJ who set them up - say what?! ) he begs to go to his funeral, writes two full pages on how much he loves him in the Opus, hangs out with the family, asks the family can he get married at Neverland because it’s his favourite place ( say what ?! ) , does tributes after his death, begs to work on MJ Cirque de Soleil , copies his moves in his own video wearing a glove given to him to ‘ be close to him.’ This is all by a GROWN MAN not a child. But he didn’t know it was abuse…
He then tried to get a book deal, it flopped, tried to sue the Michael Jackson estate and failed , got no work on and won’t be touched by Hollywood after being known for cheating and lying ( the Britney/JT saga cry me a river ) a note found written by him states ‘ my abuse story will make me relatable ‘ and - oh wait.. It’s all coming back to me ... 💵 💵 💵 💵
That’s the victim “ the child “ you are talking about. A 40 something year old man who’s pissed because MJ died and he couldn’t fleece him for any more cash or contacts. Him dying also meant he couldn’t defend himself He didn’t go to the POLICE when he suddenly remembered the abuse, oh no let’s go on Oprah! Wade Robson has been trying to sue the estate for the last few years and failed. Three times in total. He also set up a website shortly after the documentary with “ help SA victims “ and the minimum donation was $250. However it didn’t say what the money would be used for or where it actually went. It’s all about the dollar, dollar, dollar.
His wife threatened to leave him because he’s such a loser.
If MJ hadn’t of passed away these claims would not of happened. It’s all about money and cashing in on his name. They were clever in that they used the #metoo movement to propel this but not so clever they could get facts or dates right. There was only one train station and it wasn’t even built when they claim the abuse took place. This is fact. In the court documents Joyce Robson states they only visited Neverland five times and three of those Michael Jackson wasn’t even there. One time he claims abuse took place Michael Jackson was on his Bad tour, on stage, in Oz, in a different country!! He’s the most documented, followed, photographed human being! 😂 The whole thing would be laughable if it wasn’t such a disgusting claim to make. They are the lowest of the low. It’ll eventually all come out when people can finally use some critical thinking and see none of it makes sense.

Anyways, I hope I have given you some points to think about.

Reactions: 4
As an artist, MJ was incredible and truly a genius.

As a person, he was deeply flawed and throughly broken by his father and his upbringing and by being famous since being a boy.

His behaviour, whether you believe he was up to no good or not, was strange to say the least.

Should we stop listening to his music?
No.
Art and artist are always two different things; otherwise we'd lose everyone from Elvis to Bowie to who-knows-who else.

I do still think he started to looklike Michael Morbius by the end, though...

Reactions: 3
Don’t want to hear his music ever again. There’s no smoke without fire, & let’s be honest since the early 90’s there’s been a hell of a lot of smoke.

I personally don’t believe Wade Robson.

Wade Robson defended Michael Jackson for 20 years, then in court under oath( memory wasn’t triggered by all this CSA talk at all ?! As a grown man? Really ? So he committed perjury ) he was the star DEFENSE ( wow risky or what? MJ was cocky AF ), actually DATED MJ’s niece Brandi during this time for 7 years ( while alleged abuse was going on apparently and it was MJ who set them up - say what?! ) he begs to go to his funeral, writes two full pages on how much he loves him in the Opus, hangs out with the family, asks the family can he get married at Neverland because it’s his favourite place ( say what ?! ) , does tributes after his death, begs to work on MJ Cirque de Soleil , copies his moves in his own video wearing a glove given to him to ‘ be close to him.’ This is all by a GROWN MAN not a child. But he didn’t know it was abuse…
He then tried to get a book deal, it flopped, tried to sue the Michael Jackson estate and failed , got no work on and won’t be touched by Hollywood after being known for cheating and lying ( the Britney/JT saga cry me a river ) a note found written by him states ‘ my abuse story will make me relatable ‘ and - oh wait.. It’s all coming back to me ... 💵 💵 💵 💵
That’s the victim “ the child “ you are talking about. A 40 something year old man who’s pissed because MJ died and he couldn’t fleece him for any more cash or contacts. Him dying also meant he couldn’t defend himself He didn’t go to the POLICE when he suddenly remembered the abuse, oh no let’s go on Oprah! Wade Robson has been trying to sue the estate for the last few years and failed. Three times in total. He also set up a website shortly after the documentary with “ help SA victims “ and the minimum donation was $250. However it didn’t say what the money would be used for or where it actually went. It’s all about the dollar, dollar, dollar.
His wife threatened to leave him because he’s such a loser.
If MJ hadn’t of passed away these claims would not of happened. It’s all about money and cashing in on his name. They were clever in that they used the #metoo movement to propel this but not so clever they could get facts or dates right. There was only one train station and it wasn’t even built when they claim the abuse took place. This is fact. In the court documents Joyce Robson states they only visited Neverland five times and three of those Michael Jackson wasn’t even there. One time he claims abuse took place Michael Jackson was on his Bad tour, on stage, in Oz, in a different country!! He’s the most documented, followed, photographed human being! 😂 The whole thing would be laughable if it wasn’t such a disgusting claim to make. They are the lowest of the low. It’ll eventually all come out when people can finally use some critical thinking and see none of it makes sense.

Anyways, I hope I have given you some points to think about.
I 100% agree with everything you have said! I went down a Wade Robson rabbit hole a few years ago and read a lot of things about him. He really is a fame hungry nasty piece of work!

Are they saying the date of the abuse ending was wrong? So he claimed it was 14 but it was later. How would he not know what age it all stopped? The article shows the planning permission for the train station being 93 not before.
James Safechuck claimed that he was abused by Michael Jackson at the train station at Neverland up until he was 14, that’s 1992. The permit for the station was issued in 1993. The station itself was built in 1994. When asked about this inconsistency the director of LN said that maybe they had got their dates wrong meaning a 3/4 year discrepancy with Safechuck being 17 at the end of abuse and of course this matters because it doesn’t fit the “ he liked little boys and dropped us when we got to 14 “ narrative which they claim.
---
Michael Jackson was wealthy enough to have a public relations team to protect his reputation. One of the biggest PR stunts was when Jackson married Lisa Marie Presley. This happened around about the time of the Jordy Chandler court case.
Is it not possible that Jackson was also wealthy enough to hire people to lean on witnesses, so they would be too afraid to speak the truth during a court case. I know it sounds far fetched, but these things happen.
I don’t think that’s far fetched at all - look at Prince Andrew and the Epstein ring! Now they have been protected!
I don’t think it was the case with MJ though.
The whole world knew about the allegations immediately. It makes me laugh when people say he paid them to be quiet. Like how?How on earth did his money help him at all ? It didn’t. His home was ran sacked several times. He was scrutinised, followed, strip searched, all followed by a five month trial. They didn’t find anything incriminating.
If he’d been that powerful as people like to make out we wouldn’t have heard about these allegations at all.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if links work on here but I will give it a go!

Thoughts? 🤔

Personally I cannot stand Wade. He is a fame hungry, arrogant hole and also a proven liar time and time again! That’s not to say that Michael was innocent, I just don’t believe Wade!

Reactions: 2
Don’t want to hear his music ever again. There’s no smoke without fire, & let’s be honest since the early 90’s there’s been a hell of a lot of smoke.
Just out of interest, what do you listen to?
I'm only asking because if you can't separate art from artist you may find you run out of things quite quickly.

Reactions: 2