Mia Maples

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so, Ive been watching Mia Maples for about a good year now, & i honestly dont like her anymore!
She used to seem to sweet & genuine, & now i feel like she reviews anything/everything for views.... James Charles releases Sisters Apparel, Mia is buying it. Jeffree Star released new makeup, Mia is buying it. The Dolan twins release a scent line, Mia is buying it. She doesnt go to school, yet she does "back to school" themed videos.... ill never get over one of her last Halloween video where she bought a bunch of coloured contacts & STRUGGLED THE WHOLE DAMN VIDEO TO PUT THEM IN HER EYES!!!

shes just really getting on my last nerve, will end up unsubscribing soon enough. im on a search for actual quality content .....

i would love to hear everyones thoughts/opinions!

BTW, i get enough little girls trying to "tell me off" when i comes to Mia Maples, i honestly just want to know if im the only one who feels this way about her!