Mia Linda Sully & Henry Simmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there’s not a thread for these two on here. Two bimbos from absolutely ascot who’ve been in Dubai since New Year’s Eve.

Reactions: 14
What a stupid immature entitled witch! Wait until her “partner” moves onto someone else ... never liked her I liked Leah in AA

Reactions: 12
Can't believe they are back together when he chased Leah on TV for so long. Hated Mia she came across as an entitled princess and Henry is a smary leech 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
How long do you reckon it they’ll be in Dubai for? They are clearly trying to prove a point. And is Henry funding this whole thing? I can’t imagine Mia has that much money. They stay at a new hotel every week

Reactions: 8
Also how old is Henry? I found online he’s 20 but the source looks dodgy. So is Mia actually older than him?

Reactions: 1
How long do you reckon it they’ll be in Dubai for? They are clearly trying to prove a point. And is Henry funding this whole thing? I can’t imagine Mia has that much money. They stay at a new hotel every week
More like Henry’s dad.

Reactions: 6
Henry lives off his dad wouldn’t have 2 pence if it wasn’t for him.

Reactions: 11
I think Mia just accepts his partying cheating ways because he funds the nice hotels & restaurants, all her designer items are fake, she’s apparently terrible sl*g for traveller boys

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s just traveller boys, it’s any lad she thinks has a bit of dollar

• Wow
Reactions: 10
See they’re back staying at Atlantis. I wonder how long they really plan on staying? No way they’ll come back and stay in a quarantine hotel.

See they’re back staying at Atlantis. I wonder how long they really plan on staying? No way they’ll come back and stay in a quarantine hotel.
When I saw them packed up I thought they were coming home

Mia just posted a card and Henry is taking her to the Maldives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.