Memes #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once knew a girl that referred to Memes as Mems coz she thought that’s how you pronounce it 😂😂😂😂😂🤨🤨
I know someone who does this. I tried the casual, gentle correction route but they didn't pick up on it. It occurred to me that maybe they just think I'm an idiot who can't pronounce meme 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know someone who does this. I tried the casual, gentle correction route but they didn't pick up on it. It occurred to me that maybe they just think I'm an idiot who can't pronounce meme 😆
Okay, just to check I'm not one of those that's been saying it wrong, is it pronounced 'meem'?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it's meem according to my son I used to pronounce it mem -eh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.