This!! 20 odd year old girl in work old me earlier, this year is her champagne birthday! Wtf even is that
No idea ha, you're not alone!This!! 20 odd year old girl in work old me earlier, this year is her champagne birthday! Wtf even is that![]()
i think it’s when your birthday is the same as your age. E.g if you were born on the 25th, your 25th birthday would be your champagne birthday.This!! 20 odd year old girl in work old me earlier, this year is her champagne birthday! Wtf even is that![]()
Yes! I had to Google it later. Who even came up with that and why is it a thing???i think it’s when your birthday is the same as your age. E.g if you were born on the 25th, your 25th birthday would be your champagne birthday.
Yeah it’s a bit ridiculous. Also bit tit if youre born on the 1stYes! I had to Google it later. Who even came up with that and why is it a thing???![]()
Yeah, I missed mine, devastatedYeah it’s a bit ridiculous. Also bit tit if youre born on the 1st![]()