And a Mr Frosty
And a Mr Frosty
Definitely had one. I used to take out and reuse the same penny
I've been staring at this for 5 minutes and i still can't figure it out
Same.I've been staring at this for 5 minutes and i still can't figure it out![]()
Same, and I was getting mildly angry about it, then I tilted my head to the left.I've been staring at this for 5 minutes and i still can't figure it out![]()
I did last night and give up , had another go and it's suddenly clicked , turn your phone about 45° clockwiseI've been staring at this for 5 minutes and i still can't figure it out![]()
Oh yeah this works tooSame, and I was getting mildly angry about it, then I tilted my head to the left.![]()
Same, and I was getting mildly angry about it, then I tilted my head to the left.![]()
i still don't understand please someone tell me it's driving me insaneI did last night and give up , had another go and it's suddenly clicked , turn your phone about 45° clockwise
Oh yeah this works too![]()
It's a dog tilting its head laying on a bed. Tilt your phone 90° clockwise, you'll probably see it. (Is it a pitbull? I'm not sure.)i still don't understand please someone tell me it's driving me insane![]()
![]()
![]()