Memes #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly O/T but just wondered how some can post like a different post in like 10 minutes after the first one? I have to wait an hour or it adds it onto my previous post ...grr annoying. Anyone can help? Lol

Slightly O/T but just wondered how some can post like a different post in like 10 minutes after the first one? I have to wait an hour or it adds it onto my previous post ...grr annoying. Anyone can help? Lol
You have to wait for someone else to post in between for it to be a separate post 🙂

Reactions: 2
Its not the time it’s the fact that you were the last to post, if nobody posts for a week after you it will join them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.