Melissa Riddell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Melissa and Rebecca think they are something so they probably aren't friends as they always want the attention to be on them. I don't know what Rebecca is like as a person but could never warm to her on radio. Melissa is just so fake. Everything about her. And puts on a silly voice for TV. I follow Spoilt belle and she seems nice but again never met her in person. I do hate all this self made nonsense. Lmd is the same. Both parents gave them money to start up their own businesses. It's not the same thing

Reactions: 2
I never heard of the girl until now in the TB thread and haven’t googled her yet as will be done, so this is an absolute long shot... Would Melissa’s dad be called Shane?

Met Melissa a couple of times and she is a horrible girl. Really up her own arse and looks down her nose at you, she really thinks she is something! All about the atrention and showing off.

she seems to have been super
Quiet on insta, no more zoom dates with the bf as I’d imagine the rules are gone out the window but for work can’t post about it . But her mate leah McCourt had a house party last night.....

Met Melissa a couple of times and she is a horrible girl. Really up her own arse and looks down her nose at you, she really thinks she is something! All about the atrention and showing off.
. Exactly. She is incredibly fake. The way she talks and gets on she is never her authentic self putting on silly smiles and voices for the camera. I have when bloggers come on and talk and can't just be themself. I've met her a few times too and complete witch wouldn't be in it.

• Heart
Omg that's dress she looks like she is a impersonating a ghost or an angel in the bloody school nativity. It's far too long on her. Once again Melissa on with the fake voice and fake personality for the camera. Never seen this girl be herself in my life.

Reactions: 1
Omg that's dress she looks like she is a impersonating a ghost or an angel in the bloody school nativity. It's far too long on her. Once again Melissa on with the fake voice and fake personality for the camera. Never seen this girl be herself in my life.
That dress was hideous! My mates a buyer at H&M and I directed her to Melissa’s stories, apparently they where crying themselves laughing after at the guliabe nature of it all as they knew that particular dress wasn’t going to do well, so they had an ‘influencer’ drive and so many bought it lol To be honest I don’t mind Melissa, her fake nice voice or ‘radio voice’ goes through me though. Can’t she just speak without the fakeness please, I’d probably like her then🤷‍♀️

Photo shoot at top of the fair hill multi-storey car park in the middle of lockdown, when she’s supposed to be staying at home 🤦🏼‍♀️ Essential travel? 😡😡

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised this thread is so quiet. Melissa RIDDLE is one of the most fake annoying Insta huns there is. I can't watch any of her stories without cringing!

I'd love to know how she can afford so many new clothes. I'm jealous over here. I work full time and still couldn't spend the way she does.

I'd love to know how she can afford so many new clothes. I'm jealous over here. I work full time and still couldn't spend the way she does.
It wouldn't surprise me if she ordered them, put them on with labels still attached to film her content, then took them off and returned them again. So she's never out of pocket, and always appears to have a new wardrobe.

Does anybody else think her man isnt into her? Or at least not as much as she is into him? She is always hanging off him and he looks like he doesnt want to be there 🥴

Undeclared ads on stories and grid. Affiliate link not declared. Gifted items not declared. And this is just for one business. She does this neatly every day 🤯 how bleeping difficult is it to write “AD” on something?! That’ll be you getting reported to the ASA 👍🏼

Attachments

Another bleeping gifted stay 🤯 unbelievable!!!! Why could she not gift the experience to someone who truly deserves it?! Greedy grabby cow 😠

And of course she has 3 holidays planned for the next 10 weeks. I swear all she does is holiday and put on makeup.

And of course she has 3 holidays planned for the next 10 weeks. I swear all she does is holiday and put on makeup.
Very sad vapid existence. Then again, I don’t think she’s the smartest tool in the shed and wouldn’t be capable of anything more than putting on some bronzer and lippy for the camera 🥴😂

This one’s accent seems to fake. Where is she from? Anyone think her new sofa was free?