Melinda strauss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? It’s an interesting insight into strict religion, more than anything I find it interesting insight into the loopholes religious people find to stick to all their rules in comfort. Can’t spark fire which includes turning a light on in a fridge? Still use the fridge but put duct tape on the light (so the light is still being switched on but it has tape on it). Must not mix meet and dairy and has separate everything in her mega expensive kitchen but goes to a food convention to try everything so they do a lap and try all the dairy stuff, have a sip of water and then do all the meat stuff even though the dairy is still in their stomach. The loopholes are endless. I think my favourite is not being allowed to use make fire and cook once a week so they stick everything in an expensive warming draw so it cooked slowly.

mostly I find it interesting and how people want to live their life is their business but I find it hard she’s raising her daughter to know that she can’t share a bed and sheets with her husband during her period as a woman is unclean during it. I saw on another persons Jewish tiktok that they(I don’t know if Melinda does) wipe with fabric after and pass it to the husband who shows the rabi and the rabi looks at the discharge to decide whether the period has officially finished or not so the woman can go to the (I can’t spell the holy bath they have) to become spiritually pure again after having their period 🤢. Her kids aren’t allowed to not follow the faith or have a non Jewish partner when older or be gay and they are trump supporters who went to rally’s.

Reactions: 4
I follow her!!! I do find her videos quite interesting although I’m not a religious person myself, I do find some of it is quite intense 😬 each to their own I suppose! X

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched her for a while and enjoy learning about hope they go about things but I believe it came out that she’sa big trump supporter? Could be wrong
I also like Moses and Zippora who have Done some tiktoks with Melinda

Reactions: 1
I quite like her she teaches stuff without being patronising i find alot of her stuff interesting

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched her for a while and enjoy learning about hope they go about things but I believe it came out that she’sa big trump supporter? Could be wrong
I also like Moses and Zippora who have Done some tiktoks with Melinda
Yeah she goes to Trump rallies and everything. People asked her about it and she said they were antisemitic for asking.

She also works for an MLM.

Reactions: 2
Its down to this woman i got a serios addiction to lays pickle chips she ate some in a video and i searched Amazon and got some and they are so good im also waiting for her merengue recipe to try her food always looks lush

No hate on her for spending a fortune on her daughters catering, has anyone seen the catering for her daughters bat mitzvah? If you have the money why not but wow

I was honestly really shocked to hear that she was a hardcore Trump supporter. Did she ever talk about it?