Mejamesbucknell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guys lives keep on coming up on my fyp. Claims to be the only ‘real medium’ on the whole of tiktok (🤭🤭) and his attitude stinks! I’ve seen him calling people every name under the sun because a reading did not resonate. He keeps shouting his mouth off saying every single person on tiktok is out to get him and vows never to return. Rage quits his live and then later on he’s back again! I have never seen someone who claims to be spiritual ooze so much negativity! He screams fraud! Always wearing sunglasses on live which is also strange! Have anyone else seen him? What do you think?

Reactions: 1
He wears the sunglasses to hide his eyes because he's stoned.. he slags tik tok off but never off it, he's so negative and rude to co hosts when he does a "free reading" he also sits it a cuboard 😂😂

I’ve just been watching him live and he was spouting all his usual rubbish. Then he went on to another mediums live who I actually have watched live before and seems very good, and James was saying he was fake, there is no recordings to show he is a real. Someone must have told this medium what he said because next thing he came into James’ live asking why he was slagging him off 😂😂 James needs help seriously!

I’ve been waiting on a thread about him! He’s shocking! The way he speaks to people is vile. He used to tweet people who had posted they had lost a loved one and he would be like DM me for a reading like wtf man.
Also he claims he used to be a nurse 😬

• Wow
I’ve been waiting on a thread about him! He’s shocking! The way he speaks to people is vile. He used to tweet people who had posted they had lost a loved one and he would be like DM me for a reading like wtf man.
Also he claims he used to be a nurse 😬
That’s sick! I’ve been meaning to start a thread on him for a while but kept forgetting! He is a disgusting man! He was saying on live a few days ago that he used to work in a brothel! Didn’t know he’d claimed to be a nurse too. He’s so draining to watch but then I can’t help but watch the show when he’s on. He called someone who asked for a reading the other day an ugly c u next Tuesday and told them to F off. The same person came back in the live last night saying he really upset them and left them in tears the other day after the things he said to them.

I genuinely think he’s a bit delusional, if he stuck to drama he would be hilarious to watch but with the claiming I’m on the only real medium because I record my readings bullshit. He said in his live he has a Father’s Day offer for £35 if anyone wants to connect to their father. Dude no, just no.

yeah he claims he was a nurse and he’s studied all these things at uni 😬 - wouldn’t want him near me if he was a nurse to be honest.

Me neither!! He needs professional help imo. How anyone has booked a reading with him is beyond me. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. But people comment saying they’ve had a reading with him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did see someone comment once saying their friend sent money for a reading and he then blocked their friend!

He’s hilarious in the sense of what he rants about but he needs help. He’s shouting all sorts today

• Haha
He has a new ticktok name thedollarcard but i justvwatched a reading in youtube andbitvwas so strange he was baiting some woman who was giving him all the info before the reading just seemed a big sham

Reactions: 2
He’s constantly arguing with others “is your grandma dead. “No” … James: you’re lying. Been watching the anamoly on tiktok who’s got screen recordings of James saying some awful things.

Another psychic medium I watched was Lucy Lipsy felt sorry for her for losing her partner but now that she’s doing these car lives with the “spirit box” which is just a fake app shows me how fake she really is!

The fact freak is doing a live tonight at 8pm on YouTube speaking about James bucknell!! Well done designation, and ff

The fact freak is doing a live tonight at 8pm on YouTube speaking about James bucknell!! Well done designation, and ff
I saw that! I’ll be able to watch just under an hour of it but then I have to go out. Did you see him on live this afternoon? He was almost crying at one point because people were calling him out. I missed some of it but he apparently said something about a ladies lost baby 😢

That deep dive ff did on him scared him lol ges bern deleting and making new accounts ever since but dont get the following so mych anymore his fb page seems to do better