Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is so zen and chilled she certainly has a lot of opinions.

The latest, that she's absolutely certain is the only right opinion, is about Harry and Megan being saints.

She market's herself about being very emotionally intelligent and above gossip but then spouts tit about famous people she really has no idea about and makes her opinion the ONLY opinion.

Bit like when she told everyone who were unvaxxed that they were twats

She's embarrassing herself and going against what she stands for spouting all this tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the dog recently? I don't follow her just occasionally snoop but don't remember seeing it for a while l??

She talks a lot of tit really doesn’t she? A daily devotion to Mary Magdalene? What?

Reactions: 3
370k followers but only 1k likes on her weird sponsored video about taking off your socks in a forest to cure anxiety. Strange that 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if Megan has gone away with Paul for his birthday 👀 she went along last time he took Esme but he was making it look like it was just him and she’s not been posting anything live.

Reactions: 1
I’ve gone completely off her (was already rather off) after she said the barbie movie was rubbish because in her opinion they could have done more. She really does think she is the queen of everything, imagine thinking you can do better than a celebrated Hollywood director. She’s got a stupidly high opinion of herself

Reactions: 5
She charges £55 for a 2 hour online “workshop”, £88 for a “30 day challenge”, and her “empress retreat” takes 25 people, each paying £3000 a week and doesn’t include flights, transfers or lunches but does have about 7 hours of “free time” a day where she’s not even doing anything for them! Taking in £75,000 a week before expenses for chatting tit about your inner goddess for an hour a day and doing 30 mins of meditation a day. She’s a total con artist.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😲😲😲 I totally didn’t realise he’s been missing. Surely she wouldn’t have got rid of him for her new flat or something crazy like that?!?