Megan mcallister & Dominic Kelly NI Tiktok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 need their own tattle thread! 2 Belfast tiktokers who love to beg, smash glasses on eachother, love to rant on lives on the sess ❄ beat eachother up, phone the police on anyone who stands up to them, the list goes on. Congrats on your 1st tattle thread 👏

Reactions: 4
I think the windows was April and she done that in May according to the paper! So volatile 😬

Reactions: 1
But it says a different name in the article 🤔 the man was taken to Dublin hospital for treatment I'm confused

Megan since we now know you are reading here, gone tell us just how much tiktok is making you? I'm dying to know. It must be a hefty amount to be putting tiktok in front of your weins. You are even on lives when you are driving for gods sake! It's almost as pathetic as you being with Dom tbh. You see what he's like and chose to have him in your home? Nah.

• Haha
She's on live now talking about hair extensions. Nice change from the constant 'come on guys' 'one more rose guys'.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But it says a different name in the article 🤔 the man was taken to Dublin hospital for treatment I'm confused
No that's an advert for something else at the top of it lol 😂 I thought that too. Gallaghers bar is in yorkgate next door to the cinema isn't it? Must have been crazy 🤪 Tuesday 😂

Megan since we now know you are reading here, gone tell us just how much tiktok is making you? I'm dying to know. It must be a hefty amount to be putting tiktok in front of your weins. You are even on lives when you are driving for gods sake! It's almost as pathetic as you being with Dom tbh. You see what he's like and chose to have him in your home? Nah.
That's what was posted in the NI influencers #2 thread. Explains the half assed attempt at an apology on his tiktok 😒 too worried about how their tit show is gonna affect their roses 🌹 💷 👍 wonder when hell have the balls too do a battle again?? Especially the ones we're it's them 2 so either way they both pocket the money 🤮 balls off begging brass

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh my god she's telling people their sending too much ack 🤗 where'd she get that new tone off voice from Lmaoooo 🤣 🤣 she get acting skills from megan markle I can't cope 🤪🤣🤣🤣 why isn't she sending the money back to them then?? Theses people are mugs!! That new voice though 😂🤣😂🤣

Lol 😂 go on grace 🙌👍❤ imagine having such a crappy baby daddy with a tit off a new girl who tried to make your life hell. You wished for Karma then low & behold... Along came tattle life & you knew you had supporters & karma was served 🤗 I'd be loving my whole life right now if I was her lol 😂

Omg who's watching her begging battle with sobriety Jack 😂🤣crying omg the cringe Lmaoo🤣 he keeps asking if dom has drama, whys he off. She's cringing a death, he keeps going on about Dominic being so lovely & it must have been the other person's fault cause dom wouldn't start for nothing 😂🤣 aye, abusing single parents on their own with kids at 4.00pm in the morning off your tits, threatening to burn their house down with kids inside, is just so lovely 🤮😒😂her face lmao 🤣 then she says she wasn't with him but didn't she say last night to that fella who says he was with Dominic at the weekend full off da 👃 that Dominic was only out on Wed & she was with him all night 🤔😒 make your mind up love gs

• Wow
These 2 need their own tattle thread! 2 Belfast tiktokers who love to beg, smash glasses on eachother, love to rant on lives on the sess ❄ beat eachother up, phone the police on anyone who stands up to them, the list goes on. Congrats on your 1st tattle thread 👏
Megan and Dominic actually think they are famous I use that in the “pertense “. Now she’s being so nice to people realising people = gifts. Her mask is definitely slipping for everyone to see but Dominic will always make a mug of her and her children. No point in pretending you have a perfect life (no one does) or even that you have a nice life. And I do hope you will come to that realisation, life is meant to be happy… In all this as per usual the kids fall for it on all sides kids watching there mums unhappy, crying ect. You kids are going to see these lives one day I hope you have an EXPLANATION. 🤔🤔

Maybe I’m too old and on the wrong side of 30 lol but I really don’t get Tiktok! Like who wants to sit and watch videos of random people miming to a camera?! Really don’t get the appeal

Reactions: 2
Can anyone catch me up on how Amy and Megan are besties again ? I tuned out for a week and I’m lost 😂their nuts

Dom back on doing lives with Megan

Beggy Mitchell braniff biggest beg on the app constantly on live to get her money up for her trips to the bar and her ❄ then cries to get more gifts fights with everyone she surrounds her self with says she's a good friend when all she does is rip the back out of them all

Now no mention Laura Dee her boy comes and does the school runs and cleans for her and then goes home sits on the app all day and night needs to get of her fat ass and clean her self

David what a tool how people can watch him is beyond me he needs signed in

Aine her mask is slowly slipping to

Dom back on doing lives with Megan

Beggy Mitchell braniff biggest beg on the app constantly on live to get her money up for her trips to the bar and her ❄ then cries to get more gifts fights with everyone she surrounds her self with says she's a good friend when all she does is rip the back out of them all

Now no mention Laura Dee her boy comes and does the school runs and cleans for her and then goes home sits on the app all day and night needs to get of her fat ass and clean her self

David what a tool how people can watch him is beyond me he needs signed in

Aine her mask is slowly slipping to
What’s Aines crack ? Like is she mates with Amy now or wdf is all this about ha I can’t keep up with the dramas lol

Omg guys

came here from the NI influencers page because genuinely didn’t know who these people were.

out of curiosity I looked Megan mcallister up - turns out I do know her. We were “friends” as kids!!!

i don’t want to go into much detail because I obviously don’t want to be doxxed, but I definitely recognised her. even her voice and way of speaking hasnt really changed .

she was a bit of a spoil brat as a kid and frankly, a bit of a wrongun. She wouldn’t shy away from giving you a whack if you didn’t play her way and her parents really really spoiled her and her brother. I remember her mum telling her off and carrying her away and she just sticking her tongue out at me. Our friendship was pretty sort lived.

I always got the sense she was a few sandwiches short of a picnic tbh. There was just something a but unusual about her.

doesn’t surprise me at all she’s been involved in all this drama.